Pros and cons of missing the playoffs, a simple game?

sf expat71

Nov 10, 2008
Atlantic Ocean
Not making the playoffs wouldn't have any real benefit to the pens. If flaming out in the first round doesnt light fires. Missing it won't either. All that woudl happen is we'd be more pissed when our draft pick is a bit higher.

People that want the pens to miss the playoffs for a wake up call... I don't blame the thought process there. I just think that it would change nothing that wouldn't already change

Pretty much this. If anything, getting blown out in 4 straight would be more eye-opening for management. And besides, there's always a chance, however minute it may be, as long as you get in.

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
There isn't a pro unless you think big change will come because of it. And that might not be a pro if the Pens decide to make more Lovejoyesque trades.

This! Management has no clue what they are doing and can only make things worse by "shaking things up"

The only pro I can think of is saving myself the time and aggravation of watching them stink it up in the playoffs and the healing process, from this annoying season, can start sooner rather than later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad