OT: Promotional schedule released

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
For Law Enforcement night they should just put a cop car in place of the Honda. Instead they are putting it on the plaza. Dumb.

Star Wars beanie and ugly holiday t shirt don't look too bad. Sunday night for the t shirt does suck though.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
When is the replica mini Barclays night? I heard it will come with a adjustable scoreboard and seats with removable cupholders.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Sparky bobblehead night is gonna be a hot ticket. I'm thinking of picking up some extra tickets to sell on the secondary market, see if I can't make a couple of bucks.

I am enraged that it is only for kids. Sparky is a beloved icon and totems of his likeness should be distributed to all his loving fans both young and old! I am demanding my rep hook me up with one.

Also speaking of mascots I have an idea for Honkey. They should give him away as a prize for fan appreciation night, or they can raffle him off for charity.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Not a promotion night but COULD be a Brian Strait montage ( is that the right word) on the scoreboard
At some point during March 16 game vs the Jets.
After all he is 42nd in career games played for the islanders franchise.
He has played more games in our sweater than Favorites Konroyd, Malakhov, and Chynoweth.
Trailing Kasparaitis by a few games.
If Fred and Garth remain in charge I have no doubt he will wear our sweater again in the future for old timer events or charity games.
If the team regresses in the years to come there may one day be a day to honor the team of 2015-2016
As the only team in the last 30 years to make it past the first round. Wouldn't that be sad.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
I am enraged that it is only for kids. Sparky is a beloved icon and totems of his likeness should be distributed to all his loving fans both young and old! I am demanding my rep hook me up with one.

Also speaking of mascots I have an idea for Honkey. They should give him away as a prize for fan appreciation night, or they can raffle him off for charity.

Bestiality night.

:naughty:

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
looks like there are 2017-18 promotions that are up: https://www.nhl.com/islanders/tickets/2017-18/promotional-schedule

2 things, first for regular promotions they are now giving it to only the first 6,000 fans when in the past it was always the first 10,000, and secondly why are they making the Fan Appreciation Night against the Rangers? I am aware they are always having it on the last regular home game of the season but they could have made an exception this year since there are going to be at least 7,000 Ranger fans in the building

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
interesting that half the promotions are only for groups of 10 or more. so in essence not a promotion at all for individual fans

They are really pushing the group sales this season. They offered STHs a $1000 off a suite and after that discount it's about $100 per person for a 16 person suite for a few games. Happy to put it together if there are people interested.

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
Complaining about 'free' - love it.

not exactly free, they are promoting the hell out of promotions and I am sure there are a good amount of people who are buying a ticket with the incentive of the promotion, knocking the amount of promos they are giving out by almost 1/2 are going to no doubt **** off alot of people who are not able to get there really early

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad