Post-Game Talk: Primeau loses his shutout with a minute left.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
On the ice, its not even a call

Its dumb but so many worse things the league has ignored

A game for being dumb then suspend all the other crap that they ignore as well

But league has zero credibility. Its a league that still wont acknowlege CTE which is probably their payoff for Parros to do a shit job

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I hate the flyers, as one should. I never get tired of beating them, but its especially nice to see us do it while getting our hands dirty.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
They’re kidding right? What the f***?!
The NHL can't allow players on the bench to slash or almost spear players on the ice. If you don't have a sanction, players will do it all the time.

Guhle eared this one time. But he's not a dirty player.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Yeah I thought one of them was really chintzy but we will have to come to terms with the fact that an effective Arber Xhekaj will take penalties.
You know it I know it and his coach knows it.
If he's making hard contact while taking a penalty it's one thing but the needless hooking or holding penalties have to stop.
Personally I think he's done well over all since his return from Laval.
He has done well since Laval.

The penalties are a thing though. I like Xheraj enough that I overlook the penalties but team can't. Xheraj plays a rough game and so you have to accept the 5 min Majors and roughing calls, but you are right, the lazy hooking and holding stuff won't fly.

Xheraj has to be trusted by MSL. Harris gets minutes because while he doesn't typically impact a game, MSL knows he can get 18 minutes of good defensive play from him. With Xheraj he could get a really good game, or Arber might just have one of those 3 penalty games which tends to colour everything else.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
I didn't get to watch the whole game, so I didn't see Xhekaj's penalties.

I have found him to be much more in control lately and disciplined. Too bad if the game against Philly was some kind of a relapse.

I am encouraged in general that he seems to understand his coach's message to play more disciplined.

habbubba

Jan 19, 2024
Get a sense of humor man................it will help you go far!!
Thanks but I think I have one already. How else can you explain that on my visits here I get tears of laughter from reading some of the posts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad