Farrell - Drouin - Armia
Ylonen - Tierney - Gurianov
Pezzetta - Evans? - Pitlick

If Evans can't play, we're going 7D?
Harris injured probably...:facepalm:

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I can't wait to hear that Allen and Montombeau were playing injured and they kept them playing.

I kind of doubt it. The organization seems keen to give players maximum rest and recovery time for injuries.

They have nothing to play for... what would be the point in playing the goalies injured?

It all started when the previous conditionning guy left. At one point it can’t be “just” bad luck.
Hopefully that's not it. It seemed like players really gave their bodies for that Final's trip though so maybe it just looked really bad the past two years, and now there's no point risking players health in meaningless games so why not make sure they're 1000% when they come back?

If we were a contender I'd worry, but now, unless they all can be traced back to poor conditioning,, I think it's just an artifact of tanking

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
The nightmare season continues. In the 50+ years of following this team I have never witnessed so many injuries to one team.

This season can't end soon enough.

Last year was the same. And the years beofore that we're bad too.... Just not like the last two years though.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I disagree about Schueneman, I think he has been their top D for a while. He is a leader on the back end.
I don't think he's been as noticeable this year. Trudeau has and Beaudin as well, but him, not as much as he once was.

Reactions: Tyson

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Isn't Dobes ending the season in LAVAL? So we won't need Primeau in laval ?
Laval is fighting to make the playoffs, so it would really depend on how good Dobes and Poulin are down the stretch. If they had a more secure spot, I'd be all for playing Dobes, but it'll probably come down to the wire.

Laval doesn't play until Friday...he will be in net against Cleveland.
Belleville might be the one to worry about. Cleveland just lost some guys to Columbus.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Laval is fighting to make the playoffs, so it would really depend on how good Dobes and Poulin are down the stretch. If they had a more secure spot, I'd be all for playing Dobes, but it'll probably come down to the wire.

Belleville might be the one to worry about. Cleveland just lost some guys to Columbus.
Gotta beat Cleveland on Friday though. First things first

Reactions: schwang26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad