Prestige Worldwide - Trading Block / Team Rosters

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
So it turns out Theo and Garon were in the minors, didn't show up yesterday but they're there today. I will be using Theo for about 20 games because I have a soft spot for him IRL. :yo:

But Hickey and my pick are both still with LA. Not really too sussed about not getting Hickey since he doesn't fit under the cap, but the fact that my pick moved regardless is strange...

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
So it turns out Theo and Garon were in the minors, didn't show up yesterday but they're there today. I will be using Theo for about 20 games because I have a soft spot for him IRL. :yo:

But Hickey and my pick are both still with LA. Not really too sussed about not getting Hickey since he doesn't fit under the cap, but the fact that my pick moved regardless is strange...

Yeah, did you sign anyone else from LAK?

We'll obviously get you the pick or hickey back.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
nope, Hickey was the only Kings player I signed. I don't think Hickey is playable this year, when I go to the 'make trades' screen he is listed on the Kings roster as an RFA with '0 year left' on contract

Gary83*

Toffoli can develop a nasty shot, but in season 4 in bluth he is a 75, so this is a questionable trade.

In the same season Klimchuk is an 89 at 20 years old..

87/97 SS, 86/91 WS. 94 checking.. (lol) Even 85 speed. Guy is a monster.

I'm only lurking, but this deal should be veto'd pretty easily imo.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
:sabres / :kings deal

:sabres get

C Anze Kopitar
2014 first
RW Tyler Toffoli

:kings get

LW Tomas Vanek
C Luke Adam
C Morgan Klimchuk

The deal is approved.

The way I view it is this: Klimchuk + Adam for Kopitar (Klimchuk will be = / > in season 4 and very good in season 3. Adam offers a short-term bottom-6 center.

Vanek for Toffoli and 1st. This is more debatable, given toffoli's development, but Vanek is a walking cap issue for the Sabres, and taking on Kopitar's money requires cutting from somewhere.

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
The deal is approved.

The way I view it is this: Klimchuk + Adam for Kopitar (Klimchuk will be = / > in season 4 and very good in season 3. Adam offers a short-term bottom-6 center.

Vanek for Toffoli and 1st. This is more debatable, given toffoli's development, but Vanek is a walking cap issue for the Sabres, and taking on Kopitar's money requires cutting from somewhere.

hmm if its true that toffoli is not even an 80 in season 4 (75 supposedly) this is a no brainer veto imo. Especially because that 1st round pick isnt going to amount to a klimchuk even if its a lottery pick, and it wont even be that after this trade; kings are a playoff shoe-in.

awful trade :shakehead :p:

wokeupinaz

Valley of the Sun!
:wings

Lineup for 2013/2014 Season

Franzen (83) | Datsyuk (95) | Perry (87)

Doan (81) | Zetterberg (89) | Emmerton (80, 3.0*)

Nyquist (78, 4.5*) | Eaves (77) | Tatar (77, 4.0*)

Pulkkinen (69,3.5*) | Tootoo (77) | Samuelsson (77)

Kronwall (88) | Kubina (83)
Quincey (83) | Scuderi (81)
Foster (77) | Babchuck (79)

Neuvirth (84, 4.0*)
Auld (77)

Looking for:
Youth, Speed, Offensive D-man, Center

The only untouchable is Zetterberg.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Wild 2013-14 Roster

Heatley (84) - Koivu (85) - Setoguchi (82)
Palmieri (76) - Skinner (85) - Clutterbuck (82)
Granlund (71) - Brodziak (80) - Bergenheim (79)
Powe (74) - Konopka (72) - Mitchell (76)

Suter (88) - Gilbert (86)
Falk (80) - Spurgeon (82)
Faulk (79) - Prosser (75)

Backstrom (87)
Johnson (77)

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Weren't those in prior period? I guess I thought the free agency period counted as last season. Stupid me.

Offseason - trade deadline is the period.

However, given that you joined after the deadline last year, and that the previous GM made no trades, I'd be willing to extend one additional "small" trade--no more than 2 roster players and 3 total assets.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
:bruins get Okposo Macdonald

:isles get Savard Campbell Subban 2nd

This will have to be re-worked.

Absolutely no way will this go through.

Disgusting overpayment for Subban who won't exactly become a starter in terms of overall.

You'll both be getting a PM with suggestions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad