GDT: Preseason Game #1: LEAFS vs. SENS | Tues Sep 18 7:30 pm EST | Sportsnet | Lucan Community Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Cherry has had a few... I think whisky. It shows on the red face and smells through the screen (television set).

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Woo - one period in! Lots of fun!

Dermott and Oz got better as that period went on
Thats a relative statement , Borgman and Holl were the only 2 D worth a crap all period and they were rock solid , Hainsey doesn't look like he's even trying half the period and Reilly wants to pretend he's a forward , lucky they faced scrubs most of the period .Dermott can go back to the Marlies or home to Europe I'll give Ozzy the benefit of doubt until we see him with an actual NHL partner .

Reactions: heybuddyhowyadoing

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
My top 3 of the first period:
1. Mac
2. JT
3. Borgman/Oz

My worst 3 of the first period:
1. Hainsey
2. Dermott
3. Hyman/Leivo
Hyman was also doing thangs and moving thangs. Winning faceoff, getting breakaway, doing that tavares thang. Keeping up with that tavares thang. Looking at that tavares thang. Seeing through that tavares thang. Eye for an eye.

Reactions: Paradoc

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
It's entirely possible that Hainsey is falling back now. We could see better players supplant him. I know it's early, but he looks tired, confused, slow, worried, and sweating (the kind of sweating you do when you are going to lose your job).

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Thats a relative statement , Borgman and Holl were the only 2 D worth a crap all period and they were rock solid , Hainsey doesn't look like he's even trying half the period and Reilly wants to pretend he's a forward , lucky they faced scrubs most of the period .Dermott can go back to the Marlies or home to Europe I'll give Ozzy the benefit of doubt until we see him with an actual NHL partner .
?????????

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
oz looks good. hes doing the little things right. his first passes are connecting every time. not his fault the player he passes it too has fumbled or given the puck up shortly after.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Cherry has had a few... I think whisky. It shows on the red face and smells through the screen (television set).

You can't take him to seriously these days. He makes some good points but he's pretty old school.

As for the whiskeys... good for him... if I make it to that age I'd feel pretty damn lucky. He must be doing something right.

Reactions: Coachcorner

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Its premature to say things definitively, but I fear that Hainsey has lost a step... May be our #8Dman this season.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
notes:

1.Leivo is good at hockey

2.Borgman-Holl look good

3.Dermott-Ozzy look bad

Reactions: thewave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events