GDT: PRESEASON - Flames @ Oilers [1:00pm MT]

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Preseason Finale is this afternoon. Lineups to come.

per Wills

Gaudreau-Dube-Lindholm
Tkachuk-Backlund-Frolik
Bennett-Jankowski-Czarnik
Mangiapane-Ryan-Peluso

Giordano-Andersson
Hanifin-Hamonic
Valimaki-Prout

Smith (Starter)
Rittich

Last edited:

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Is this televised anywhere?

It's too bad so few Flames preseason games have been on TV this year.

People have mentioned watching on Facebook is this actually possible? Who does the PBP

GuitarGuy

Oct 3, 2017
Canada

People have mentioned watching on Facebook is this actually possible? Who does the PBP

The game is being streamed on the Flames website. They have done that for a lot of pre season games this year. I don't mind not watching the pre season games on TV because this year Sportsnet is broadcasting all 82 Flames games with no blackouts.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

All I've seen on Facebook is the website stream embedded.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Any idea what "regional restrictions will apply" exactly means?
Means it's like a regional game on Sportsnet. Each NHL team has their own regional viewing area. For the Flames it's Alberta, Saskatchewan and some of the Canadian territories.

Reactions: Kahvi

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hour and a half out and still no word of the lineup today. Weird. I hope both Valimaki and Andersson both get a last look.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503

Last audition for the bunch.

Although all this should have already been done. Last game of pre-season should getting the main squad ready for the opener.

Reactions: DominikBokkFan

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

Last audition for the bunch.

Although all this should have already been done. Last game of pre-season should getting the main squad ready for the opener.

Guys have still been recovering from jet lag from the China trip, they have been saving it for today and last game for that reason.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I am not a fan of Dube in that 1C as it likely means he is the odd man out and filling in rather than being given a shot to impress, hope I am wrong.

I already commented on the 3M which is a terrible idea to have back again but it seems like it will happen.

I am not a fan of the bottom 6 line composition but I expect that to change a lot anyways throughout the season.

Really excited to see Valimaki there and, even though he may not quite be ready, hope he is there all season long.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I am not a fan of Dube in that 1C as it likely means he is the odd man out and filling in rather than being given a shot to impress, hope I am wrong.

I already commented on the 3M which is a terrible idea to have back again but it seems like it will happen.

I am not a fan of the bottom 6 line composition but I expect that to change a lot anyways throughout the season.

Really excited to see Valimaki there and, even though he may not quite be ready, hope he is there all season long.
Agreed on the 3M line. I have no doubt that Frolik will rebound this season, but we brought in Neal, Lindholm and Czarnik to avoid putting together the same lines and playing the same way as last season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad