WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
crowd is nuts i hope they come back next year or the year after u got to give france another show within the next 24 months after this performance.

I can't see them going back to a PPV schedule of majority domestic locations anytime soon.

2024 is already international heavy and I imagine it gets heavier on 2025

Reactions: Jussi

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
If the London Mania happens then I think a Paris one becomes very possible.
Especially is Mania is moved to a later day. Late April/early May.

I can't see them going back to a PPV schedule of majority domestic locations anytime soon.

2024 is already international heavy and I imagine it gets heavier on 2025
I think summer is better in general to do PLEs in Europe.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If London or Paris wants to do Wrestlemania, they will do it if they pay for it. But you see events like this and you see what they’re doing with PLE’s and wonder if they even need to. They announced that this is the largest grossing arena show ever, and there’s only 11,000. If this was in a stadium it would basically be another Wrestlemania money-wise.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
AJ has said that he's on the last legs of his career, he's putting people over while having great matches.

Wow, finished it under 3 hours. No backstage segments, only matches.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Could be any time during the Kentucky Derby broadcast. Right now it’s Jayson Werth feature. Guessing it will be around 6:00.
I put on the derby cause they said right after Backlash. Oh well we wait....

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Jade has gotten better in ring,but she still has a ways to go.Her athleticism is off the charts,she just needs polishing and more in ring experience

Reactions: BruinDust and Jussi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jade has gotten better in ring,but she still has a ways to go.Her athleticism is off the charts,she just needs polishing and more in ring experience
Honestly it doesn’t seem she got very much help today. Referee is the only one who didn’t get lost.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Honestly it doesn’t seem she got very much help today. Referee is the only one who didn’t get lost.
Yeah, things got a bit chaotic there.

Yeah, I'm kind off seeing the little things that she still needs work on. Give her matches at the PC or Live Events, she already has the best coach possible in Sara Amato at the PC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad