WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I think Bobby maybe should've leaned more but these days that is the kind of finish where they can go with the "controversial finish" storyline.
I think it was supposed to be the classic Bret Hart finish where Lesnar and Lashely rolled, and the momentum would make Brock flip and he would pin Lashley. Looked super sloppy.

Not a spot you want two 280-300 pounds dude trying.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
WOW they actually acknowledged Bullet Club

I have a strange feeling Charlotte is going to return tonight.

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
Terrible booking so far all the wrong people going over. Seems they have reverted to Vince 50/50 booking where no one gets the rub

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Cole referred to Gallows and Anderson as "Doc and Machine Gun". Did they ever make those references in the McMahon days?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm throwing out a wild prediction that WWE will announce, sooner or later, some kind of a deal with NJPW.
I can see it, especially now after all these name drops and hints. Also allowing guys like Nakamura to work elsewhere.

Reactions: Jussi

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I can see it, especially now after all these name drops and hints. Also allowing guys like Nakamura to work elsewhere.
I can see HHH selling a potential co-operation with NJPW as a chance to build up interest in the business world wide in order to recover from the impact of the pandemic, especially in Japan.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I always loved afternoon shows. I don't know why.

I think it was supposed to be the classic Bret Hart finish where Lesnar and Lashely rolled, and the momentum would make Brock flip and he would pin Lashley. Looked super sloppy.

Not a spot you want two 280-300 pounds dude trying.
Bret vs. Piper at Wrestlemania 8 and vs. Austin at Survivor Series 1996.

Did he do it in any other matches?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad