GWT: Premier League Round 30

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Wests Brom and Ham and then Stoke to be relegated, what a season that would be.
This year the relegation battle is so bloody interesting. West Brom is probably safe to be relegated, but I have such a hard time seeing Stoke in the end. One team on the other hand who look absolutely deflated and sort of sucks because I like them and that is Southampton. It's awful because they have a lot of money in reserve from all the players they've sold, but haven't put it back into the squad. They have a million draws for a reason and the team is just devoid of talent to get past games that are ending in draws.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I understand the West Ham supporters 100%. They moved to that new soulless stadium, and it was justified by the owners with delusions of big club grandeur. Now the team is crap, trending downward and they're looking at the prospect of that stadium being 3/4 empty in the Championship.

West Ham's strength has always been their identity as the East End community club. transforming that was never going to go smoothly given how deeply the supporters feel about it..but I think - let's face it - they would have forgiven it if it was followed by actual success. Failure to get that success was always going to expose the owners.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
Incidentally, not only was NUFC's win incredibly important, but Kenedy's first goal involved a splendid piece of individual skill.

The light at the end of the tunnel is visible. Whilst admittedly it may yet prove to be a train, eight points from eight games looks like it'll be enough to see off at least three of the bottom seven. Which is doable.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It's absurd considering he's not even close to as physical as Costa was.
Nope but he's more whiny.... like I said all the way back during his first year at Madrid when he was breaking out along with Koke. Overrated and on a defensive team he's just bad considering he doesn't get half the chances he's used to.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Mkhitaryan has been good for us on a whole. We just need a skilled dribbler on LW and a new coach and I like the attack heading into next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad