Pre-Game Talk: Preds vs Jets - Thu May 3 8:30pm CT (CBC NBCSN TVA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_1069.jpg
IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

Both teams have practice time scheduled today....probably just optional

Jets - noon
Perds -2pm

Appears we got through the game without serious injury......it would be nice to get healthy at some point in the playoffs. How close are Armia and Perreault?

First late start of the playoffs. (6:30 for the Pacific time zone)My whole game day routine will be altered.

This is the real test.......3-1 would be huuuuuuuge

Last edited:

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Got them right where they want them, don't take the foot off their neck.

Reinforcements would be nice.

Reactions: JetsFan815

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
We need Perreault and Armia back. Even if they just play 4th line.

Last night 5 on 5 our 4th line played:

5:05 - Hendricks
6:22 - Copp
5:48 - Roslovic

I understand we were down 3 goals and we needed our best for the comeback, but these kind of minutes for your 4th line are not sustainable. You are going to burn out your top lines. We need a 4th line that can play 10-14 minutes and be relied on to not get scored on and even score once and a while.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
We need Perreault and Armia back. Even if they just play 4th line.

Last night 5 on 5 our 4th line played:

5:05 - Hendricks
6:22 - Copp
5:48 - Roslovic

I understand we were down 3 goals and we needed our best for the comeback, but these kind of minutes for your 4th line are not sustainable. You are going to burn out your top lines. We need a 4th line that can play 10-14 minutes and be relied on to not get scored on and even score once and a while.

Frenchy - Copp - Armia

...would be nice.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
please get this series off of CNBC FOR THE LOVE OF f***!!! I want it on NBC Sports or USA Network so I can watch the damn games...

I watched the replay yesterday on NHL Network, good game, Buff is an absolute monster....yes, still crying when I see him out there lol!!

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
yeah I am feeling fairly hoarse today, and the last time I had tinnitus like this was after I saw Motorhead in 2011 :yo:

:laugh:Was that at the Burt? I saw them there with Clutch as the opener.

Jetstuff -> agree with those prophesizing about our injured forwards... it would be great to see either Armia or Matty.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
please get this series off of CNBC FOR THE LOVE OF ****!!! I want it on NBC Sports or USA Network so I can watch the damn games...

I watched the replay yesterday on NHL Network, good game, Buff is an absolute monster....yes, still crying when I see him out there lol!!

Next game is NBCSN south of the border

Reactions: AmericanDream

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
The last two periods looked like the Jets. I don't know why they were playing differently in this series up to this point, but this is their game. I hope they keep on it the same way. Fast, hitting, and aggressive.

Hope, hope, hope Frenchy and Armia are back tomorrow night. At least one of them. It will change how Mo can run lines.

Reactions: kellhunter

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
I'm calling it right here. Jets get the win Thursday, and it'll be an ***-woopin'.

Jets in 6.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Perreault, Kuli and Armia are missing a good series.......well actually so are Laine and Ehlers come to think of it!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad