Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Lowry-at-practice-300x200.jpg

Audio: Kosmachuk and Myers.

To listen click here.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg

That is one of the ugliest forward rosters I've ever seen. We're literally driving Wheeler to alcoholism with a lineup like this. Burmi and Dano in the top 6? Why wouldn't they just bring Petan up and play him in a top 6 role with Perreault and Dano then? :cry:

umwoz

Feb 28, 2010
Would MUCH rather see Copp or Lipon on the third line. I see no reason why Thorburn is gifted that spot.

peg

Jul 8, 2010
Would MUCH rather see Copp or Lipon on the third line. I see no reason why Thorburn is gifted that spot.

I think the Copp line is the 3rd line. Copp has become a sniper in the last 4 games. 41 goal pace if annualized :sarcasm:

Derfel*

That is one of the ugliest forward rosters I've ever seen. We're literally driving Wheeler to alcoholism with a lineup like this. Burmi and Dano in the top 6? Why wouldn't they just bring Petan up and play him in a top 6 role with Perreault and Dano then? :cry:

I wonder if Wheeler relishes in his role right now. These young guys probably idolize him in a way.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-pre-game-vs-Colo-300x195.jpg

Topics: Status of Armia? Updates on Ehlers or Little? Another NHL debut tonight. On the need to talk about the other players in the room. More on Ehlers. On all the call ups this season. Is it a different coaching job than he expected this year? What stands out to him about Scheifele's game? Is Scheifele part of the leadership group of this team?

To listen click here.

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
Coach-Maurice-pre-game-vs-Colo-300x195.jpg

Topics: Status of Armia? Updates on Ehlers or Little? Another NHL debut tonight. On the need to talk about the other players in the room. More on Ehlers. On all the call ups this season. Is it a different coaching job than he expected this year? What stands out to him about Scheifele's game? Is Scheifele part of the leadership group of this team?

To listen click here.

Noteworthy: Maurice basically said that Copp has been better with Halischuk and Lipon than with Thor&Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad