Post-Game Talk: Preds vs Isles 1/13 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
We outplayed them for the vast majority of the third IMO. That being said, after they scored, I thought it would be tough for us to come back. That PP and corresponding goal was huge. Without that PP opportunity, I'm not sure we score in regulation, even with Saros pulled.

Kudos to the boys.

After our game winner, the Isles fans at the barn looked like we did against the Stars last month. Stunned. Mouths agape.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Funny thing is, I was watching the game with a friend and was telling her how when I went to Long Island for a game against the Preds a few years back, that they won it with like 11 seconds left or so. Then a minute later Carrier scored with less time on the clock.

What a win!

Reactions: AnalogKid

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
The goal was a nice pad stat inside of the final second because by the time Pärssinen shot that puck there simply wasn't time for the puck to reach Saros with time remaining on the clock. Once we cleared the zone the game was won.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Exactly, those definitely aren't meaningless goals.
I saw the early third period score of 0-0 and was disappointed versus a team on a big losing streak. You need to keep your foot on the gas pedal until the horn sounds!

I did see 9 minutes worth of highlights.

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
Is it my bias or are visiting fans becoming more obnoxious?
Depends on the fan base that’s contributing to the Nashville economy for that game. I’ve had mostly if not all positive interactions with visiting fans so far this season. I will admit that I haven’t attended a Flyers, islanders or leafs game this year though.

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
I can’t recall ever having issues with Islanders fans. Rangers fans have always been top three worst. However, they will wildly overpay for tickets. So there’s that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad