You

Jul 1, 2010
Hole in the Hart line, I like it.

Also I worked *really hard on this, so I'll post it at any opportunity:

KdxqUaD.jpg

*not really

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
how come we haven't had Hartman and Hartnell photoshopped into a Hart Foundation picture yet?

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Well I saw the cheapest third party ticket for tonight is $79, which, is one of those that'll only get you into the concourse with no actual view of the ice. Have they sold those to a lot of games this year?

*edit, you can move this to the ticket thread if you want.

Aardvarksson

gif spammer
Apr 21, 2017
Nashville
What's wrong with Subban's play? Serious question. I haven't been focusing on him in particular but from what I've seen he's looked the same as he has all season. He had some nice plays against Anaheim (ex. diving pass block). Some boneheaded mistakes but those have always been there.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
What's wrong with Subban's play? Serious question. I haven't been focusing on him in particular but from what I've seen he's looked the same as he has all season. He had some nice plays against Anaheim (ex. diving pass block). Some boneheaded mistakes but those have always been there.

Yeah I agree- he has cooled off offensively for sure and he might have had a little bit of a lull, but to me it’s not like he has been awful or anything.

Reactions: Aardvarksson

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Wasn't there a report last week or the one before that Subban needed his hand/wrist wrapped? It would explain his drop off in play, but I obviously don't know the validity of that claim.
He definitely got dinged up in that area for sure. But my thought is if they are playing him 27 minutes then it can’t be anything too serious

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad