Post-Game Talk: Preds vs Colorado Avalanche :: 11/20/23 :: 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
Step two: beat the teams you are not supposed to beat (in dramatic fashion helps)

I couldn’t go tonight. How was the RyJo tribute?

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
If this team gets to .500 i will crap myself...more than usual.

I should have known...I should have remembered....The first 20 games don't count.

Last edited:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well well well, how about WINNER Pie? Especially sweet... what a great team game. Everyone gets ice cream but 1st slices to Filip FORSberg because he was just dogged and was going to score, you could see it in his eyes. And 2nd slice to Yak. Thanks for doing the thing. Special shout out to my current favorite prick, Jeremy Lauzon. Happy First Goal of the Season.

I'll admit, winning this game in regulation was a surprise to me. The guys were trying so so hard and the puck just wouldn't go in. But sometimes the hockey gods smile on us and this was one of those nights. Good job.

Go Preds!

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Forsberg's extra attacker goal on the delayed penalty was a snipe. The rest were do the ugly things well and get rewarded plays ... ROR with a screen that prevents Georgiev from seeing a Lauzon point shot, then two crash / bang / pepper the net sequences that get the tying and winning goals.
And that’s really most teams most games. 1 or 2 snipes at the most, most goals scored off rebounds or redirects

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Based on the performance of most of the league it seems you can. It's why every fanbase complains that players aren't performing up to salaries.

The reality is as a Pred he had one season below .5 points per game, two between .5-.6, one at .68, then .74 , .75, and two at .80. I'll leave it to you to go to the site that provides $$$ per point .... or not so you can continue to rant.
There is more to salary than just scoring points. FO%, playing D, shutting down OP top line, many other factors. Joey did several of those very well at times. Just sayn.

So nobody getting in Druids face for stabbing at Saros’ mitt? Great. Hate the lack of heart
Preds have no one but big sexy that is willing to do those type of things anymore.

Reactions: Kat Predator

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
There is more to salary than just scoring points. FO%, playing D, shutting down OP top line, many other factors. Joey did several of those very well at times. Just sayn.

Preds have no one but big sexy that is willing to do those type of things anymore.
Yeah but when someone hands you 8 million a season it ain't to play defense or take faceoffs. You can find guys to do those things for a heck of a lot less ( aka Sissons ).

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
A quintessential beaut.
Yes. I liked him a lot and no question he was a good teammate. But it's a business and I think he always got that. I wore my Johansen 92 proudly last night.

At the end when the video said "Thank you RYAN" I was confused. Oh yeah, his name really ISN'T Joey Johansen, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad