Post-Game Talk: Preds vs Chicago Blackhawks :: 11/18/23 :: 1pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
When he does the right things it can. What got him sat was failing to do those things without the puck that result in positive plays. He wasn't getting into those areas to receive a pass ... he wasn't putting the puck on net when he had the opportunity ... he is the only person determining if he's in or out of the lineup. Plays like that keep him in. The skating around looking lost, losing the puck, not getting the puck on net of previous games will get him sat again.
This is the definition of development. He has to learn: do these things and don't do those things.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
This is the definition of development. He has to learn: do these things and don't do those things.
Then there is the other vocabulary word in play here ... competition. He remains in competition with Foudy for ice time. He has to do out compete day after day if he wants to be in the lineup ... again, solely on him. Then for him to play on the lines that HF wants him on he has to outperform other players in the competition for line slotting.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Because we have a player that is supposed to be a Vezina quality starter. With how things have gone in November the staff should look to play Lankinen more. He's out performing Saros right now.
Last years vezina winner only played 49 games vs saros 64 games. Saros has been in 13 of the now 16 games (a 66 game pace) and we arent even on pace to make the playoffs. I just dont get the need to ride him so hard.

We just really dont like 2 goal leads

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Last years vezina winner only played 49 games vs saros 64 games. Saros has been in 13 of the now 16 games (a 66 game pace) and we arent even on pace to make the playoffs. I just dont get the need to ride him so hard.

We just really dont like 2 goal leads
Well you shouldn't be winning the Vezina only playing in just over half the games, but that's a different discussion.

Reactions: Kat Predator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad