Post-Game Talk: Preds @ St Louis Blues :: 11/24/23 :: 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I am proud of the Preds putting up so many goals. The Admirals once scored 7 on Binnington. If you get him going side-to-side, he isn't nearly that good!

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Heck of a game. Kept an eye on it will doing Thanksgiving with my brother family so couldn't comment. I'd definitely be good with sitting Barrie and letting Fabbro play.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
$4.5mil Barrie isn't getting sat for falling on his ass and losing the puck.
It was twice now and he still doesn't have a goal. Not to mention only 8 assists with all the prime PP and extra 6v5 shifts he gets. He truly is not performing up to that contract.

So, I personally wouldn't put it completely out of the realm of possible but still (as I already said) not probable.
Brunette benched Trenin
Very true but still not on the level of benching Barrie.

Hell, who has more games played? Trenin or Fabbro? Didn't they break in at the same time?

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
I will say, he was a bright spot in an otherwise dismal PP early on but everyone finally seems to be catching on to the fact that they aren't just trying to feed Josi the puck anymore so his early influence isn't a need like it used to be.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
It was twice now and he still doesn't have a goal. Not to mention only 8 assists with all the prime PP and extra 6v5 shifts he gets. He truly is not performing up to that contract.

So, I personally wouldn't put it completely out of the realm of possible but still (as I already said) not probable.

Very true but still not on the level of benching Barrie.

Hell, who has more games played? Trenin or Fabbro? Didn't they break in at the same time?

Fabbro, with 269 games and 64 points. Trenin has played 241 games with 69 points according to hockeydb.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad