Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Pens 4/15 6pm The Last Game Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
I guess on to the playoffs and wait and see who we end up playing.

Saros, perhaps, will be my biggest question mark. The PP needs to get better also.

Their fourth goal tonight was a five on four and 77 began going up ice thinking we'd clear the puck.

Last edited:

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
how many goals does Saros give up a game
Here lately about 4

I guess on to the playoffs and wait and see who we end up playing.

Saros, perhaps, will be my biggest question mark. The PP needs to get better also.

Their fourth goal tonight was a five on four and 77 began going up ice thinking we'd clear the puck.
Oddly enough the PP was 5 out of the last 6 coming into this game.

Predation

Dec 18, 2011
I hope we don’t play like that against any team in the west during the playoffs, or we will get steamrolled.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Here lately about 4

Oddly enough the PP was 5 out of the last 6 coming into this game.
One crazy thing they mentioned last night that I didn’t realize is this season is tied for the second best PP% we’ve ever had. Granted PP numbers have been way up across the league in recent years so compared to the rest of the league we’re just average.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
One crazy thing they mentioned last night that I didn’t realize is this season is tied for the second best PP% we’ve ever had. Granted PP numbers have been way up across the league in recent years so compared to the rest of the league we’re just average.

If that stat is correct that really is bonkers crazy- because right now we are 16th in the league in PP%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad