Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Oilers 10/17/23 7PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
This is the same 2 goalies, 6 defenders, and 10 of 12 forwards from right after the deadline last season. That team stayed competitive. Total failure on special teams and one 5on5 goal through three games is completely inexcusable.

Tempo isn't a replacement for executing.
They just need another...10 games to learn the new system.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
We can't finish. We've had plenty of prime scoring opportunities in this short season and have nothing to show for it. You can say snakebit or whatever you want to call it, but if something doesn't change quickly this is going to be rough.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Good thing about being in our city is that you have plenty of options right outside the barn.

I may head down to Printers Alley after the 2nd.

Saros is sitting.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
They just need another...10 games to learn the new system.

Then another 10 ... and another.

As of right now Tomasino has one shot for the season. We have one 5on5 goal for. The PP has one goal for. The PP is inept. Aspects of the game that aren't focused on pushing the pace are somehow terrible right now.

The Bruno honeymoon isn't going to last much longer.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
i still believe in some of these young guys. it’s not gonna be overnight but i enjoy the low expectations of watching the preds in a weird way.
Was just thinking that. It’ll suck if we get stuck in a perpetual rebuild but for now it’s kind of nice. I’m just trying to take the positives from the game and not worry to much about results. I still believe we’re set up well for the future even if we suck this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad