GDT: Preds @ Deep Sea Creatures 9 pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Duchene showed up and should have had a hat trick if not for the puck hopping on him. That and Tomasino are about the only positives I've got. Johansen, Forsberg, and Josi all looked mostly awful, and the defense overall is a tire fire. Hynes really needs to get them back to the basics, making the sure play, reigning in the d-men on the offensive end, and enough with the over-stickhandling by Josi and Forsberg, in particular.

Reactions: weeze and bdub24

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Seems we’re about to find out if the first half of the season was a mirage. Regression comes at you fast sometimes.

Reactions: PredsV82

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Ironhook and Blackwell with goals. Blame Poile for the loss.

I saw the replay of the Blackwell goal twice. I was thinking "Why doesn't anybody check him?" instead of letting him stand next to Saros and whack away at the puck? It was bizarre!

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Ironhook and Blackwell with goals. Blame Poile for the loss.

I saw the replay of the Blackwell goal twice. I was thinking "Why doesn't anybody check him?" instead of letting him stand next to Saros and whack away at the puck? It was bizarre!
Your Captain just decided to poke at it rather than laying his ass out.

Reactions: bdub24

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I mean, Jarnkrok hung around as long as he did becaus he was basically a pony horse for Forsberg. I liked Blackwell for the edginess he brought, but I’d take half a Jeannot over him.

Reactions: adsfan

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Blame Poile for getting rid of 2 average at best players?

I think that you are focusing on the wrong half of my post. Armourboy did better.

Blackwell scored 4X as many goals for the Rangers than he did for the Preds. That was 33 versus 47 games played. Was Mr. Blackwell being held back?

I always wonder how rookie goalies play like Ken Dryden against Nashville. Maybe late blooming forwards too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad