Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
tumblr_lw691nNyri1qg39ewo2_500.gif

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
And my friendship with @Viqsi is tested again.

And today the Chicago Blackhawks can be eliminated from the playoffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bdub24

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
This is shaping up to be a great sports Saturday.

Preds 11:30
Tennessee/ Kentucky 3:00
Houston/Kansas 3:00
UNC/Duke bball 5:30

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
maybe we should all pitch in , and get ole sweet cheeks some flowers . He;s probably feeling low right now,
Glass reminds me of Craig Smith to some extent. Smith missed that empty net goal against Toronto in November of his rookie season and it took him over a year to get that confidence back.

Sigh... acquire new talent hoping novak can get a proper vet winger... he still gets Jankowski and glass gets scratched.
They said Brunette didn't want to mess up 2 lines right off the bat. I would suspect that would change over the next few games.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Glass reminds me of Craig Smith to some extent. Smith missed that empty net goal against Toronto in November of his rookie season and it took him over a year to get that confidence back.

They said Brunette didn't want to mess up 2 lines right off the bat. I would suspect that would change over the next few games.
I hope so. Glass hasnt been stellar but is improved from earlier in the season. Still not sure about his long term viability with this team but i take him over Jankowski.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
So it is better to have a line with 3 guys who have never played together than to do what he's done all season and keep a pair together and juggle the 3rd guy around?

I'm a bit surprised they didn't also pressbox Evangelista to boost his confidence. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad