News Article: Preds 2020 WINTER CLASSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge Legwand

Oct 28, 2019
Are there any threads, posts or tweets that anyone has come across for Preds fan get togethers in Dallas outside of the NHL sponsored events?

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
We've got 2 parking passes and 2 vehicles that we'll be tailgating behind in Lot 5.

There is a Preds Winter Classic group on facebook and I've seen that someone was selling packages for game, hotel, and NYE party but not sure if that party is open to others to buy tickets.

We're trying to figure out what we are going to do for NYE. Everyone in our group is of age except my 20 y/o son so not sure how I'm going to work that.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
We've got 2 parking passes and 2 vehicles that we'll be tailgating behind in Lot 5.

There is a Preds Winter Classic group on facebook and I've seen that someone was selling packages for game, hotel, and NYE party but not sure if that party is open to others to buy tickets.

We're trying to figure out what we are going to do for NYE. Everyone in our group is of age except my 20 y/o son so not sure how I'm going to work that.

Dude.... is he in college? If so just tell him to pack his fake ID... you know hes got one LOL

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Dude.... is he in college? If so just tell him to pack his fake ID... you know hes got one LOL
Not in college. Working and out on his own so he can drink and party at his apartment, no need for a fake ID. Haha

forecast showing rain showers possible the day of the game.
When it was originally in the 10 day it showed rain all day but now not until afternoon with lots of sun on the 31st. Hopefully that rain keeps sliding another day later.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Did anyone see the first episode of Road to the Winter Classic last night?

I forgot about it since the Preds were playing, but I think it's on again tonight at 8 on NHL Network. And most likely again a bunch of times.

Reactions: Preds Partisan

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Preds gonna kick some Star butt!!!

We heating up at the right time!!!

Gonna be a fantastic start to 2020!!!

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Got my #9 jersey today. A little surprised they put the fight strap in them

Kebs

Def not just a zombie tiger typing
Aug 21, 2009
Nashville, TN

There's a group of us going with Penalty Box Radio and there will be a party at the Marriott Downtown but there is a list. I'm not 100% sure if they are selling party tickets outside of the package.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Originally posted to say the weather had improved but was looking at the Boro. Now definitely looks like rain chances are increasing. I don’t mind attending in the rain I just hope they can actually play.

Last edited:

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Maybe rain isn't so bad, perhaps the NHL will feel bad for the teams and give them another WC somewhere soon down the line, like DAL @ MIN and NSH @ COL?

I know it's just a regular season game, counts just the same as the rest of them. But I also think it's a great team bonding event. The Dallas game two weeks ago, could be one that we look back on as a turning point to this season. I think it got the team focused on the Winter Classic and pissed them off that they've been playing so poorly this season. They don't want to be embarrassed on the national stage.

Similarly, I'm not upset that they have to travel to Europe next season, it should give the guys in the room a big early advantage towards gelling as a team. Especially with what should be more roster turnover than we've seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad