Prediction Contest: ***Predictions #33: @ Coyotes, Dec 22, Star wars > hockey game

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
I am going to say this only. And I make my living betting/gambling. Every day. And have since I was 17.

I am going to say that the Leafs will play a brand of hockey that I am proud of. Its not going to influence my betting too much, but so far so good.

But I have never seen this level of efficiency from a Leaf team since the Burns teams. Never.

I am not betting on them so as not to be prejudiced or biased and lose precious capital but I gotta tell ya, I am close. I haven't wagered on the buds in a long, long time.

This Babcock, I tell ya. He is worth every penny.

I am ohhh so close to wearing Leaf Jerseys buried in the closet again. And NO, I don't believe in my line of work, on wearing jerseys of losers. Its too negative energy for me. I don't need a cooler on my back.

Leaf Nation is waking up, its ready to growl, maybe even sooner than the braintrust imagined.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
But to get a prediction on a second night game where I have no idea what curfew they obeyed and my guys don't tell me if key guys got any sleep, I refuse to make a prediction.

Only prediction is Babcock will recognize who has it and who doesn't and govern the minutes accordingly. Still too unpredictable for me to bet or predict.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Wow, you guys throw out predictions like my wife throws out two day bread. Against my livelihood to throw out an errant prediction.

No prediction, no score, not until I see more. Leafs win on effort, even if they lose is my bet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad