Post-Game Talk: Pred

Status
Not open for further replies.

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
They didn’t play poorly, some poor luck. Obviously the top 6 are kind of a mess right now.

Reactions: NCRanger

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
smzbhm.gif

Reactions: will1066

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Screamed at my TV out of fury more than a few times. Bad luck for Trocheck hurt us — but you can’t rely on luck to win. We missed the net way too many times and didn’t exploit power plays. Not sure we deserved a better fate.

Reactions: will1066

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Play this same game 100 times the Rangers lose maybe two of them. Of course, the loss is the first one they draw.

If this trend continues, they'll become the Broadway Blue Balls and we will be thinking about how to get into the playoffs next year.

If we are losing these games, some team ahead of us are winning them. Margin of error is closing

Reactions: Leon Shteyn

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Liked the energy at the end, just not our night.
Goat is a bum.
Problem where was it from the start of the period until the about 7 min left? also we squandered a 4 min pp as part of that "effort" late in the period.

Reactions: trilobyte

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
That game is just an absurd amount of bad luck and getting “goalie’d” BUT - you can’t not get at least a point in this game. Halak gifting them a goal a few minutes in didn’t help.

You get a 4 minute PP late in the game down 1, how do you not tie it? Trouba is brutal on PP2, but without Jones in the lineup idk who you put in his spot. Crazy to me he was a PP1 guy in Winnipeg and they actually had a good PP. He’s brutal out there.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Had more shots, had better shots, but it doesn't really matter if you can't get them to go in.
We were the better team but still looked decidedly pedestrian.
Halak was good except for overplaying the pass on the 1st goal (and you kind of can't blame him for expecting Laf to be stronger), Fox was good, Halak and Schneider were ok, the PK was good, Blais has an effective game.

We've got to figure out how to get shots through (and actually on net).

I seriously thought Laf and Miller were going to be the break out kids this season. Both have been pretty trash for large parts of it. Laf is really not showing any high-end skill whatsoever, and I'm not sure Miller has the in-game IQ to match his pyhsical abilities, at least not yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad