Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season | Game 3 | Canucks 1 @ Flames 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
I'd like to actually watch Larsen with something other than Periscope and the dumb opinions of Vancouver media.

Tryamkin could be great to watch. Him with Tanev maybe?

Sven - Bo - Rodin could be a fun line to watch but I feel like Rodin may be limited in pre-season games to strengthen his knee and get him ready for the season opener.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Any word on the lines?

Would like to see some Sven - Bo - Rodin and some Tryamkin and Larsen

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I'd imagine we will get the lines tomorrow morning.

I'd bet on seeing Markstrom in goal, Tryamkin and Larsen in on the blueline. Maybe Baertschi and Horvat again up front?

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I'd imagine we will get the lines tomorrow morning.

I'd bet on seeing Markstrom in goal, Tryamkin and Larsen in on the blueline. Maybe Baertschi and Horvat again up front?

Best guess...

Brisebois-Tanev
Tryamkin-Larsen
Pedan-someone
Either someone from last game or Billins maybe if he's still here?

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Who knows just preseason i guess so hard to guess maybe 4-2 flames but kinda interested to see how some of the young guns look out there

iloveloov*

1337 intangibles
Apr 24, 2013
Leafs & Canucks
Lineup I'd like to see:

Baertschi - Horvat - Virtanen
Gaunce - Sutter - Hansen
Burrows - Granlund - Rodin
Zalewski - Grenier - Rendulic

Juolevi - Tanev
Sbisa - Stecher
Tryamkin - Larsen

Markstrom

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I think Sbisa, Hansen, Twins, Eriksson, Marky are still on their mandatory 1 week off after the the WC.
The swedes are nearing the end of their break... Hansen and Sbisa are just beginning their 1 week off.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I think Sbisa, Hansen, Twins, Eriksson, Marky are still on their mandatory 1 week off after the the WC.
The swedes are nearing the end of their break... Hansen and Sbisa are just beginning their 1 week off.

I think Markstrom was the only one at practice yesterday so he may be ready to play? The rest I doubt though I could see Sbisa getting in there due to the competition and the fact he didn't play at the WC.

HiggsBroson

Feb 2, 2010
Hey came to this sub par board to say the Flames are gonna roll all over whatever team your organization puts together. Go flames go

Brock Boeser

Mar 11, 2013
Hey came to this sub par board to say the Flames are gonna roll all over whatever team your organization puts together. Go flames go

Just looking at your posts and this one quip from the Higgins PTO page caught my eye.

He wasn't a big fan of Desjardins and said lately that he had lost the team at times. He always said that Gulutzan was one of the people in Van management that had a real grip of the game.

Are you even allowed to post stuff like this on public boards?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

LOL. Nice to see you, HB. Good luck to Higgy tonight.

--

Game rosters have been released;

Based on these, my guestimate at the starting lineup would be...

Etem - Granlund - Burrows
Baertschi - Gaunce - Rodin
Zalewski - Chaput - Rendulic
Ruutu - LaBate - Grenier

Gudbranson - Hutton
Brisebois - Tanev
Tryamkin - Larsen

Demko
Bachman

That's my complete guess.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Huh sorta surprised Horvat isn't in there between Baertschi-Rodin, which was the line in practice yesterday. Gaunce is on his way to making the team, it seems.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Huh sorta surprised Horvat isn't in there between Baertschi-Rodin, which was the line in practice yesterday. Gaunce is on his way to making the team, it seems.

Would not conclude that. He's getting a good look, but so is Joe Labate. Too early to guess how things are shaping up.

I could see:
Baer-Granlund-Rodin
Gaunce-Zalewski-Burrows

As the top two lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad