GDT: Pre-Season 2013-2014 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
This Schneider is pretty good it seems. :laugh:

Urbom looked solid again, nothing flashy to his game but I fully believe he could play in the NHL. We don't really have roster space though. :(

GratefulDevil

A long, strange trip
Apr 13, 2006
Middletown, NJ
okposo.gif

I don't get how this is Merrill being a goon. Entirely inadvertent.

MJB Devils23*

This Schneider is pretty good it seems. :laugh:

Urbom looked solid again, nothing flashy to his game but I fully believe he could play in the NHL. We don't really have roster space though. :(

Stupid Volchenkador

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Wouldn't it be pretty awesome if Schneider didn't allow a single goal ever with the Devils. Like our jersey gave him magical powers or something.

Considering we haven't even dressed our full lineup yet and he went up against almost full nhl lineups, if not full, I'm pretty confident in saying he will have a HUGE year.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Larsson looked like a legit #1 out there. Hope he continues to play as well as he did tonight.

Urbom and Merill both look like they belong. Was nice seeing a bit of nasty from both of them. Fayne had a nice bounce-back game. No complaints about Harrold and Volchenkov.

It's still very early but I feel this team is going to surprise a lot of people. 4 lines deep and a solid D corps with a few guys ready to make the jump. As much as I love Marty, I really hope Schneider finds a way to become the #1 guy this season. He looks fabulous.

All in all, lots to be excited about heading into the season. We'll see if Lou has anything up his sleeve regarding a roster move or two. Will be an interesting couple of weeks leading into the season.

MJB Devils23*

They looked very solid together. I have high hopes for Larsson this season. The coaching staff has taken the leash off and it's time for him to put his stamp on the defensive corps.

I hope so. This is Larsson's time to shine. All of the Swedes should be let out of their cages.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why would Merrill even have his stick up that high going behind him to begin with though?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Stilll on the Brodeur bandwagon or will you wait for the regular season for Schneider to clearly outplay Brodeur.

Schnieder better not give up five goals in the opening game he plays after his preseason and with all the people already putting Marty out to pasture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad