GDT: Pre-Season #2/#3 vs. Kraken (Split Squad)

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
also their regular ripple taste less salty than most and they're a thicker ripple so they don't break off in dip as easy haha
Y'know, I get so annoyed with a crumbly chip when it comes to dip. I gotta get some Helluva Good Dip again.

Damnit.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Y'know, I get so annoyed with a crumbly chip when it comes to dip. I gotta get some Helluva Good Dip again.

Damnit.
That is some good dip,, only one I know of that is sour cream based instead of cream cheese.

That was a terrible giveaway by Rosie.

Reactions: deleted user

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
*tapes eyelids open* Holy... I'm fading. Just a lil' more.

I'm gonna give Meaghan her props, she's been really good so far and she and Wills seem to be building report and chemistry quickly
Yeah, it's nice having her. She compliments him well.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Duehr will make the team out of training camp.

Schwindt has earned a longer look, there's an interesting set of skills. He's a bit of an enigma.
Lots of guys should get a long look, we only have 2 forwards projected to make the team and that includes Pelts, Coronato, Duehr and Ruzicka.

I wouldn't be shocked at a waiver claim for a 13th forward either.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Hunt hasn't been half bad for what I've seen so far which is surprising. 13th forward type of guy or just send him down to the Wranglers?

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, he looks suitable for filling in. He wasn't taking stupid risks and played a smart style of game.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hunt hasn't been half bad for what I've seen so far which is surprising. 13th forward type of guy or just send him down to the Wranglers?
That's been his role most of the past 3 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad