GDT: Pre-Season '13-'14 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
That Laughton kid is tenacious on the forecheck and looks solid defensively. Would love him as a forward prospect. Would fit right into the system

TaiMaiShu

Aug 12, 2005
That's the awful feeling I'm getting. I think it would stupid to trade him unless he can take Volch with him.

Ugh. So frustrating.

I really think Lou will trade Volch in any way possible, even if one of Tddy/Yayo/Lotki are included.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Philly 's inability to hit the net when they get chances is cracking me up. Solid stop by Schneider when they finally got one on net on that 2 on 1.

DevilChuk*

Salvador trying his best to get injured so he can go on LTIR and open up a roster spot..

team looks good though. defense really looks solid as well.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Wow... we really seemed like we ran out of gas the second half of that period. Either that or we decided to go into a defensive shell way too early.

B A T M A N

Salvador trying his best to get injured so he can go on LTIR and open up a roster spot..

team looks good though. defense really looks solid as well.
Which is making me happy if I am to be honest. Wouldn't be too hard to fake an injury. And perhaps not even the first time for him. He was out for over a year before wasn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad