WWE: Pre-Event Talk: Talent Shakeup [taking place on Raw and SD]

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Club to SD. Do a RAW invasion around Mania. Club vs Sheild

I'd book Rollins come to SD along with Gallows and Anderson. In his quest for the title he never lost Rollins eventually he runs into AJ Styles but AJ's got his buddies Gallows and Anderson backing him up in full heel fashion. At one point AJ has the belt and Gallows and Anderson hold the tag titles. Rollins pleads his case and comes to Ambrose for help because he's getting his ass whipped. Dean's reluctant but will combine forces with Rollins again so long as they get support from Roman on Raw. Roman says, "Why not? Let's do it!"

Boom you've got The Shield vs The Club at Wrestlemania

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We need AJ and the club back together. If Cena is taking time off SmackDown has to get someone big if AJ is switching. Make it Roman, find out if he really draws.

Putting the most hated superstar of this generation on an already thin Smackdown! roster would be a disastrous decision. The lack of credible babyfaces is so bad on that show that the biggest heel on the roster gets the loudest cheers on a nightly basis. Roman's already a big enough fish and putting him in a smaller pond will not change his fortunes nor make the show any better.

I'm pounding the table for Seth Rollins right now. Add him and you'll have a solid year of 4 to 5 star match potential.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I promise you in his mind, Vince already has Roman and Cena for 35

Pretty much. If they don't cross paths before he fights Lesnar, about the only place they can go with Roman.

Would be hilarious because after 15 years, Cena would finally be getting cheered as a white-meat babyface hero who would then finally job out to get them over.

GENERALRYEGUY*

Feb 26, 2017
OSHAWA, ONTARIO, CAN
not really sure where to put this so im just putting it here.

now that undertaker is done, all my all time fav wrestlers are all done and retired so i have come up with another top 5 list of my new era wrestlers....so here it is!!!!

1. FINN BALOR "THE DEMON KING"
2. Nakamura "THE KING OF STRONG STYLE' - his entrance gives me chills, i love it, that music is way cool..."this last smackdown was the 1st time i had ever seen it".
3. SETH ROLLINS
4. SAMOA JOE
5. BOBBY RHOODE

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I might get roasted for this but bring it. I think that their should be a new draft every year three weeks after Wrestlemania.

Give two weeks of Raw and SD to settle up storylines and then go to a full draft. It will give the WWE pretty much a full year to create new rivalries to set up for the next years Wrestlemania. Yes a full overhaul yearly may break up some rivalries but it would keep things fresh as well and create new rivalries.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I might get roasted for this but bring it. I think that their should be a new draft every year three weeks after Wrestlemania.

Give two weeks of Raw and SD to settle up storylines and then go to a full draft. It will give the WWE pretty much a full year to create new rivalries to set up for the next years Wrestlemania. Yes a full overhaul yearly may break up some rivalries but it would keep things fresh as well and create new rivalries.
I think it's a really bad idea to do any kind of mass movement that fast. Especially not when your coming PPVs are Payback and Backlash. The clue really is in the name about what they are (or should be) about.

A big problem with a large scale draft is that you don't actually create anything, you have to start from scratch. Wrestling is all about building to the next show, and when you basically nuke all your on going stories you kill that. Wrestlemania needs some time to settle, your taking the biggest show of the year and basically saying it's meaningless as everything is going to change in a couple of weeks so nothing matters. Any big dramatic moment you have on Wrestlemania is wasted, and it's a show where you should be aiming to have some.

A minor switch of a couple of big names is really all you need to do in order to open up a ton of new matches. Like four men and two women will drastically change the number of potential match ups. And that's ignoring call ups and returns. It lets you continue your stories while having fresh ones at the same time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You've already set the path to Lesnar/Reigns for Wrestlemania for the title. You can't do that if you move Reigns to Smackdown -- well, you can, but that'd require him winning the Rumble again and then deciding to jump to Raw. It screws Smackdown over.

Seth Rollins has worked Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar on the brand. His only fresh match-up is Samoa Joe.

If you're going to move AJ Styles to Raw, move Seth Rollins to Smackdown. At least this way you still have a face that can start fleshing out a real top character again who the fans already love (Rollins) and build up your next big, huge, charismatic star (Nakamura) without him having to feel the pressure of being the top full-time face.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
MONDAY NIGHT RAW ACQUIRES | SMACKDOWN LIVE ACQUIRES
AJ Styles|Seth Rollins
The Miz & Maryse|Sami Zayn
Alexa Bliss|Charlotte
Carmella|The New Day
Elias Samson|Rusev & Lana
Kalisto|Jinder Mahal
Andrade Cien Almas|

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I just really want Rusev on a show where he'll actually get a chance to be a threat, or booked well as a babyface. The guy could be a pretty awesome babyface with a comedic touch.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I think at this point Rollins needs to get off Raw. He's gonna get lost in the shuffle of Reigns/Brock at the top and that would be a huge waste of his talent. Unfortunately it seems that for him to move...AJ has to move too and I don't see him faring any better.

If the main pieces are AJ for Rollins I still feel Smackdown stays as the better show though.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
MONDAY NIGHT RAW ACQUIRES | SMACKDOWN LIVE ACQUIRES
AJ Styles|Seth Rollins
The Miz & Maryse|Sami Zayn
Alexa Bliss|Charlotte
Carmella|The New Day
Elias Samson|Rusev & Lana
Kalisto|Jinder Mahal
Andrade Cien Almas|

Is this official or speculation? I'm really hoping it's official. If it is then this was the best possible outcome I could have hoped for.

Zayn and Rusev have been lost in the shuffle since they first came to Raw, Kalisto needs to be with the cruiserweights, Miz, Alexa and Charlotte have run their course on their respective brands. I think most importantly it gives Seth Rollins a chance at a fresh start. It sucks to lose Styles but in the deepest of my heart I know that Styles/Samoa Joe is something everyone wants to see and it wasn't gonna happen unless Styles moved. Not to mention the situation with Smackdown! was becoming untenable. They needed an influx of talent in the worst possible way.

If I'm wrong then WWE just needs to put you in charge of booking and story line direction.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It's what I want/think will happen.

Trust me if I could be in charge of booking without someone breathing down my neck I'd jump at the chance :laugh:

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2011
If AJ turns face i would bet alot that Stroman is his first feud unless brock match happens at payback

Not alot of top heels on raw right now tho.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's what I want/think will happen.

Trust me if I could be in charge of booking without someone breathing down my neck I'd jump at the chance :laugh:

Me too but I don't think McMahon would have meshed with the direction I would have had WWE take. I would've taken it straight back to the "Ruthless Aggression" era of 2002-2003 but it would have been slightly more toned down and without the over-sexualization of the women's talent. We can keep Kurt calling Big Show an "overgrown son of a *****" on occasion but we don't need Zach Gowen getting thrown down a flight of stairs and Stephanie's cleavage on display at every possible chance.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
This is taking place on Raw AND Smackdown over both shows.

So RAW will get to use who ever they want AJ & Rollins (lets just say for this sake that Rollins is going to SD)

Meanwhile SD can debut their new roster but loses out on some.

Basically RAW can use who ever they want, get ratings then SD gets whats left.

#Because****SmackDown

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3