WWE: Pre-Event Talk: Talent Shakeup [taking place on Raw and SD]

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So RAW will get to use who ever they want AJ & Rollins (lets just say for this sake that Rollins is going to SD)

Meanwhile SD can debut their new roster but loses out on some.

Basically RAW can use who ever they want, get ratings then SD gets whats left.

#Because****SmackDown

what? I doubt the talents switching shows will actually be on their new brands this week. I mean, it's possible, but I doubt they'll set anything up.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If I were booking the top talent scene and someone told me AJ had to go to Raw, I'd just put Seth on Smackdown in exchange and have him immediately take the title off Orton on his first edition of Smackdown.

Wyatt/Orton isn't a title feud at this point, they can carry it on elsewhere, and Rollins can defend the title against someone else. Your triple main event scene for Backlash can be Rollins/??? title match, Orton/Wyatt, Nakamura/???(Zayn). Also have Ambrose/Corbin kill each other one final time.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I came to the conclusion that moving AJ is the way of ensuring that the Styles-Nakamura match doesn't happen on any show except SportsEntertainia.
And it is wise. The booking teams on both shows have made the mistake of being too impatient several times just recently, giving away Big Show vs Strowman match on RAW, had Bayley win her first championship on RAW (and cheat to win too), broke Charlotte's streak on a secondary PPV, had American Alpha win their titles before developing any character and so on. AJ-Nakamura is a match that should main event the biggest show of the year, and be nothing else.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Seth to SD would be perfect
Fresher faces to wrestle
Also can finally turn Dean heel, and get more 4-5 star matches out of Seth and Dean with a new dynamic (heel Dean)
Not to mention Seth v Nakamura PLS <333

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
AJ/Nakamura didn't even headline the Toyko Dome, so Vince ain't gonna do it, unless New Japan does something that makes him want to show them up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad