Line Combos: Pouliot-Brassard-Zuccarello

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
In the meantime between series, I think it's time this line gets a name. Do we go with the generic BPZ line? I personally like The Fellowship (because Zucc's the Hobbit :naughty:). Any other ideas? Maybe we can get a poll going later.

EpicDing

Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
I like Line of Misfit Toys (credit to Raspewtin).

That's actually really good. The only thing is it's too long to be catchy. I mean, most line names are fairly short. Pack line, GAS line, HMO line, etc.

Kel Varnsen

Below: Nash's Heart
Sep 27, 2009
Does everyone not like calling them, "the third line" and then immediately following that up with something like, "but they're not really a third line, they're more like a first or second line, they've been our best line for most of the year"?

EpicDing

Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Does everyone not like calling them, "the third line" and then immediately following that up with something like, "but they're not really a third line, they're more like a first or second line, they've been our best line for most of the year"?

Ahhh I hate that so much.

The BraZuccaPoo line

Swept In Seven

Disciple of The Zook
Apr 27, 2010
The Fellowship gets my vote, as a matter of fact anything LotR related would work incredible due to the fact that there is a ****ing Hobbit on the ice

Wolfy*

A Norwegian and two French? Has to be The Norsemen.

Why? The Norsemen came from Norway and later settlements in the French area of Normandy, during the Viking age. And they were some tough SOBs ;)

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Alright I live in the NY area

Where can your boy here get a Pouliot shirt to join the bandwagon :laugh:

You 'Orns!
Feb 11, 2004
Mannahatta
A Norwegian and two French? Has to be The Norsemen.

Why? The Norsemen came from Norway and later settlements in the French area of Normandy, during the Viking age. And they were some tough SOBs ;)
It would be better to call them the Normans then, after the people of Norse descent who settled in Normandy (and gave it its name).

Norsemen (or just Norse) describes Scandinavian tribes from Norway, Sweden and Denmark, who had settlements all over, from present-day England, to France, Russia, even around the Mediterranean.

Personally, I love the Fellowship.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad