Pouliot Blog on nhl.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Mauro

DraftBuzz Hockey
Oct 3, 2004
www.draftbuzzhockey.com
Great read. He mentions the negatives to his game(consistency and retaliation penalties) and acknowledges that he has to round 'em up. If he does that while adding on the right weight, watch out.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I really like his honest opinions about his play. If he drops to the Wild, I want them to take him immediately. This kid would be deadly on our top line but he also understands the changing of the line style that Lemaire employs.

Kitsune

Feb 20, 2003
Toronto ON CA
www.glidingeagle.com
Folingo consent line changed has really cost Sudbury this year, our other center demanded a trade and it sounds like the Wolves 1st round pick wont return. Pouliot will have just about the entire offensive load on him next season. I really enjoyed watching him play, and I believe he is the highest ranked Wolves player in the teams history. Cant wait to see him next year. Will be interesting to see who gets the C too, its either him or Staal.

MattintheHatt

May 31, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Thats great to hear he recognizes and wants to improve his flaws...I think people are just afraid of him becuase of his age. Pouliot could be something big...that would rock if the Canucks traded up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad