OT: Posts two years from now

startainfection*

"Is Tavares really better than Trottier"

"will anyone ever surpass matt martins career hit total?"

"How good would Strome be if he wasn't in Tavare's shadow"

"Tavares/Strome vs Duchene/Mackinnon"

"remember how small this team was just 2 years ago? kinda crazy that we now have the biggest d men in the league by far"

original islander

Oct 12, 2011
I can't believe that Radek Martinek is coming back again.

We really need a backup to Nabby. You can't expect a senior citizen to play 60 games.

Thankfully, we didn't sign Vanek. Minnesota really overpaid.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
"remember how small this team was just 2 years ago? kinda crazy that we now have the biggest d men in the league by far"

"Remember how old this team was just 7 years ago? Kinda crazy that we now have the youngest d men in the league by far, and more goals against than two years ago."

"That sure was crazy. I don't think I ever saw an all-goaltender draft before."

"I guess all those Brooklynites had something better to do on a Saturday night."

"Oh look we are $1 million above the floor again. I guess that means Wang is going to finally spend on payrollz!!1!"

startainfection*

"Remember how old this team was just 7 years ago? Kinda crazy that we now have the youngest d men in the league by far, and more goals against than two years ago."

"That sure was crazy. I don't think I ever saw an all-goaltender draft before."

"I guess all those Brooklynites had something better to do on a Saturday night."

"Oh look we are $1 million above the floor again. I guess that means Wang is going to finally spend on payrollz!!1!"

so you seriously think that wang is still going to be the owner in brooklyn? he isn't even going to the games now

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Nelson Tavares Okposo
Grabner strome petrov.
Lee nielson clutterbuck
Martin cc. Halmo

Hamonic. Dehaan
Griff. Pulock
Pokka Donovan
Mayfield pelech
Pedan etc etc etc

Koskinen
Nilsson

Bailey traded for a metrocard
Boulton now some type of coach with the team
Cappy is the food service manager in Brooklyn running a sandwich shop called Cappys Cappy
Butch still saying Casey clutterbuck and James tavarious

As the isles face of against the rangers tonight in the outdoor game at the west side yards arena
( somehow a home game for the isles) they look to beat the rangers for the first time since that epic December 20 ,2013 victory where grabner scored 2 of his 4 goals that season in the win.the isles will be wearing their 3rd jersey tonight , a fresh combination of the old fisherman jersey mixed with the old Vancouver Canucks colors of the 1980's. Butchie still want everyone to "create time and space".
Tune in at pre- game time for a live implosion ceremony at the Nassau coliseum site. The giant plunger will be pushed by members of the dynasty teams. Wang sells the team to his son but remains in control behind the scenes citing the way the the New York Yankees are run and that is the model we will follow now. Howie rose tells Butchie that with this much talent on D even you
Could run this team. Unfortunately wang jr was watching the pre-game,butchies phone rings and the rest will be history moving forward to 2016-2017. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! HEALTH AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL AND YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad