OT: Posters you really enjoy to interact with in the Habs forum

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
@holy and @Stive Morgan make me laugh

Lots of vets that everyone knows who are great.

Was fun seeing the collective deep sigh on this board when Berg finally got fired.
Thank you for the kind words. With this newfound sense of importance and authority, I vow to have our team looking bigger and better than ever. The magic never stops.

Posters who I feel are valuable contributors and contribute good posts with sensical analysis: 417, MXD, FerrisRox, Lshap, Treb, Andy, Markovsknee. I'm sure there's a couple that I'm forgetting.

I can't type his new username but I loved BenchBrawl's Bergevin is a maestro threads. They were hilarious and I thought it was a great schtick. The greatest quip I've ever read on this board is him saying that Bergevin is the gift that keeps on giving and what he gives are gifts that keep on giving. :laugh:

I'm indifferent/dislike the rest hence my dickhead attitude around these parts. I'm much more nice and patient on the Football and Entertainment boards.
Surprised I didn’t make your list bro.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
Love @montreal, @MarkovsKnee, @Treb, @Adam Michaels, @ArtPeur, @Pompeius Magnus and @Stive Morgan not necessarily for the interactions I have with them — I pretty much only use this forum to whine about referees in GDTs — but mostly for their knowledge, their contributions, their intelligence and their rationality. No hate in these guys, only positive, constructive vibes. I like that. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of posters!

It's totally mind-blowing that I have been on hfboards for nearly 18 years now. I was a f***ing pre-teen when I joined. Crazy how fast time flies.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
As others have mentioned. It's so tough coming up with a list of favourites. There's posters I enjoy reading for their humour. Others for their knowledge of team history. For the time and effort they put into keeping us up to date on our prospects and daily Habs news.

Being a Habs fan for 40+ years. I still find it refreshing coming here, as I still learn stuff everyday.

So I know it's taking the easy way out. I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for your contributions.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Thanks to everyone who mentioned me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220121-213126_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220121-213126_Chrome.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 8

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
I love discussing Habs with everyone. I have deep respect for @Runner77 who remains respectful even when disagreeing. Mad props to @GoodKiwi for openly discussing personal issues that aren’t always easy to talk about and for the great recommendations in the movie thread throughout the years. @River Meadow for often being a voice of reason and pure entertainment for me. @Licou is awesome, I don’t always agree with him/her, but is open minded to facts when new information is present. @montreal for all the prospect info and respectful hockey discussions. @Kriss E for being a no nonsense kind of poster, sticks to his beliefs and doesn’t backdown. We don’t always agree, but I admire that. @holy for being reasonable and thoughts well presented.

These are the posters that jump out at me and hf wouldn’t be the same without them imo.

How can I forget oyz, often touches on controversial topics and isn't afraid to go against the mainstream narrative on a variety of topics. Haven't seen or heard from oyz is awhile. I hope he is doing well.

Last edited:

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Okay so I’ve been thinking about it all night and I got a list, here’s the order of the list that it’s in, it goes Reggie (@Runner77), Jay Z (@Habs10Habs), Tupac (@The Gr8 Dane) and Biggie (@Canadienna), Andre from Outkast (@dinodebino), Jada (@Gravity), Kurupt (@BehindTheTimes), Nas (@OldCraig71) and then me (@holy), but in this industry I’m a cause of a lot of envy, that’s why when I’m not put on this list this shit does not offend me.

Shoutouts to @MarkovsKnee and @Redux91. And can’t forget @coolasprICE the man’s a G. Ran out of space on my list but needed to add you guys.

Also @WeThreeKings I think I used to see this guys posts way way back in the day on the Official Habs forum and I believe he’s close to me in age. I was amazed by how much hockey knowledge he had. Now that I’m older I see that he does indeed have a lot of knowledge and is a huuuge grump lmao! Jk you’re good people.

Big big shout out to anyone who posted regularly on the playoff GDTs last season, half the posts had me in tears. I swear I don’t see enough of you guys post here now but I also don’t blame you. Getting real stinky out here these days.

Also I know I’m forgetting someone that is really cool and if I am, I give you permission to come after me and make me pay for my sins. We will have a trial by battle to see if I should be allowed to live.

Adding @Sasha Orlov and @Kriss E to my list.

Last edited:

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Forgot a long time poster who I haven’t seen in a bit, we had our differences and maybe even a confrontation or two where I didn’t choose my words wisely. Big shout out to @DAChampion. Smart cookie, well versed in many areas that make the hf experience enjoyable well beyond hockey. Can’t believe I left him out, he’s definitely at the top of my list of favourites.

Reactions: DAChampion

WickedPegJets

Feb 12, 2017
I won’t be in hell. I’ll have ascended to planetary status so you may find yourself on my bosom. But I’ll be sure to let out a few squeezes of milk to keep you and Mr. Scott cool.
Speaking of Hell, “Bat Out of Hell” Meatloaf died yesterday at age 74.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad