Post your Supplement Stack

JoshQuick

Aug 25, 2021
Seattle
I used to take and try all kinds of supplements from GNC (lifetime natty). Now I don't take anything, not even protein powders, and im nicely jacked.

I don't know, for me the most important thing is proper sleep and nutrition in combination.
But at one point my body started bothering me.
My hair started to fall out a lot, and in general, I was not feeling well because of the quarantine and the stress.
I went for a check-up and the doctor prescribed me vitamins that my body needs.
My friend advised me of a great website https://medicalbrandnames.com/antiparasiitic/stromectol.html that had all the vitamins I needed.
I am still taking the vitamins and seeing results from them.
But I still believe that good sleep, sports, walking outdoors, and healthy, wholesome food are the best way to be healthy and that vitamins are a good aid to good health and good body function in general.

Last edited:

JoshQuick

Aug 25, 2021
Seattle
I used to take and try all kinds of supplements from GNC (lifetime natty). Now I don't take anything, not even protein powders, and im nicely jacked.

P.S.
And, of course, at least once a year to go to the hospital, do a full body check-up, even with a good lifestyle diseases can happen.

Last edited:

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Does anyone mix their whey protein powder with just water? I always do milk but I would like to lose the extra calories.

Cashew milk is your answer. 300ml is 30 calories vs 110 calories for skim milk.

This is what i use.

Silk-Cashew-Milk-Unsweetend.jpg

Reactions: Rob

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
I take vitamins, collagen and omega 3. Also I bought D3 and Nitric Oxide. All supplements I order on everest, since I joined caliber membership I got free shipping, huge caliber discounts and early-bird notice on sales. I've already saved up to 25% on different stuff

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad