Possible Habs at the World Championships

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Slafkovsky wants to go too:

Suzuki from February, but I doubt that changed:

Maybe Montembeault, Matheson, Mesar and Reinbacher but didn't see anything yet.

Doubt he does it, but I think Xhekaj could technically play for the Czechs, but no way he makes team Canada unless no one goes.

Armia was at the last WC and had a better season this year so who knows.

Seeing Hutson could be nice, but I doubt it.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
That American team is going to be stacked. Glad to know Caufield & Slafkovsky are going.

I guess we'll see who else goes. It's still 3 and a half weeks away. That's plenty of time for Guhle to rest & heal up. Hopefully Suzuki goes.

Reactions: Pomee and red devil

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Team USA is not ready for Kaiden Ghoul

1c41ca82a9715b1a83034d924c36f835dab2e2ebe940fe9f692753c3c313c80b.jpg

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
Slafkovsky wants to go too:

Suzuki from February, but I doubt that changed:

Maybe Montembeault, Matheson, Mesar and Reinbacher but didn't see anything yet.

Doubt he does it, but I think Xhekaj could technically play for the Czechs, but no way he makes team Canada unless no one goes.

Armia was at the last WC and had a better season this year so who knows.

Seeing Hutson could be nice, but I doubt it.

Xhekaj is not eligible to play for the Czechs.

I think Mesar will be called up for pre-tournament games at least (assuming Kitchener gets eliminated). They invited Petrovsky, so Mesar is most likely going to get the chance to fight for a spot. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it onto the final roster.

Sunfyre

Aug 16, 2023
Xhekaj is not eligible to play for the Czechs.

I think Mesar will be called up for pre-tournament games at least (assuming Kitchener gets eliminated). They invited Petrovsky, so Mesar is most likely going to get the chance to fight for a spot. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it onto the final roster.
We need centers. Dvorsky is more likely getting a shot this year. Would be nice to see them both play at the WCH through.

Reactions: Pomee and Leto

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
That American team is going to be stacked. Glad to know Caufield & Slafkovsky are going.

I guess we'll see who else goes. It's still 3 and a half weeks away. That's plenty of time for Guhle to rest & heal up. Hopefully Suzuki goes.
The only thing I understood from this post is that Americans are losers :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad