Positional Synergy Advice

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
I’m rather new to Yahoo Fantasy but joined my brother’s 100$ 2-player keeper league. We have 16 teams. My team is performing okay, but I’m having issues with sitting a lot of forwards I would like to start.

I didn’t know how powerful dual designation players were, and I find myself having to bench Rust (leaving sooo many points on the bench) from having Kucherov and Nylander on my team. They seem to always play the same night as the Penguins.

I’m looking for advice on what player position I should seek out to help balance my team (my defensemen suck, but I’ll upgrade with futures).

Centre:
Stützle
Point
Norris
Schwartz

LW:
Stützle
Hagel
Schwartz

RW:
Kucherov
Nylander
Rust

D:
Karlsson
Hanifin
Harley
Schneider

IR:
Chabot
Samuelsson

G:
Woll
Ingram
Korpisalo

I think I made a mistake trading PLD for Norris, but anyways is there a forward position you veteran Fanagers would advise?

I’m honestly thinking about trading Rust + for Evan Rodrigues because of the amount of points Schwartz and Rust are amassing on my bench.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Definitely try to target some defensemen imo.

Youre lucky, RW is another position of weakness for many teams. Id leverage Rust or Nylander for a top defenseman from a team who doesnt have mich in terms of RW.

For Cs unfortunately theres so much, trading one for a D would take wuite the overpayment I assume

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Definitely try to target some defensemen imo.

Youre lucky, RW is another position of weakness for many teams. Id leverage Rust or Nylander for a top defenseman from a team who doesnt have mich in terms of RW.

For Cs unfortunately theres so much, trading one for a D would take wuite the overpayment I assume
Defence is so sparse that deals around Rust + for players like K’Andre Miller and Rasmus Andersson are getting turned away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad