Post-Game Talk: Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
The Good - nothing

The Bad - everything

The Ugly - it‘s probably gonna get worse before it gets better….

Reactions: Circus86

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Tends to be hard to win when you can’t score… Super boring game to watch

We looked ok at times, but didn’t cause nearly enough trouble n front of Sorokin and are still a bit of a mess defensively.

Panarin at least looks dangerous. KK did some nice things, Trocheck seem to try, and based on cost and expectations Vesey was ok.
We need more from Miller and Laf (and a bunch of others).

We need something from Kreider who may have just had his worst 24 hrs in the NHL

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Each of our top two lines has a major weak link and why we're not scoring. Kreider on his line an Laf on his. Doesn't matter how good the other two are if the 3rd one makes a terrible pass or gets knocked off the puck super easily. Kreider has been beyond abysmal and I think Panarin has been a really bad influence on Laf.

We look truly awful right now, and we have for several games now. We need some serious changes.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
revEvvO.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NYRFANMANI

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
We aren’t actually the worst team in the league, so there’s that. Everyone goes through cold spots.

But what can’t be glossed over is that the kids are not alright unless your definition of alright is still 0.25 ppg and this team as a result is no closer to being a legit contender. And if the bad luck continues it’s not out of the possibility that they miss the playoffs.

Of course heading into the offseason with the 1st and 11th picks in this draft would also be an undeniable godsend.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I know it’s just a slump but goddamn has this been frustrating to watch. And lots of shots and good analytics so it’s been good process but it really doesn’t feel like they’re playing well. It didn’t feel like Sorokin stole it tonight, he was good don’t get me wrong, but we never really felt dangerous.

PP has been too predictable and stagnant. Mika and Kreider both slumping. Trocheck is forcing it. Kakko looks okay but then disappears. Laf not doing much. Losing Chytil really hurts. We can’t have Carpenter and Reaves it really needs to be one or the other. They’re both too slow and when we don’t have Chytil’s speed on line 3 it makes both the third and fourth lines slow and plodding which makes it hard to build momentum.

Vesey and Gauthier were the most noticeable forwards (aside from Panarin who has been the only big boy to show up) and that’s not a good sign.

Halak wasn’t great but he was fine for a backup tonight. Team needs to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad