WJC: [POOL] Lehner 5th Annual WJC Pool

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
I got the PM to select next but it is actually Bob Barker's turn.
After looking at it appears the draft board/table should be updated as my name is in there twice and in place of BB.

Anyways, I will PM him and if you could update the list that would be appreciated Lehner!

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
I got the PM to select next but it is actually Bob Barker's turn.
After looking at it appears the draft board/table should be updated as my name is in there twice and in place of BB.

Anyways, I will PM him and if you could update the list that would be appreciated Lehner!

Ahh my fault, I messed up the chart. Thx for noticing High.

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
6 hours has passed

with the 12th pick, I select goaltender Juuse Saros from team Finland

PM'd next GM

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
:)
Sorry, Fucale was my 1st choice but seeing how I hope we go all the way, Jake should get a few games in.

I was seriously considering Fucale then saw that Forsberg should be at the WJC, and you know the saying, fortune favours the bold. :)

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
First defenceman taken I select Mathew Dumba from Canada.

PM AwesomePanthers

I was like 98% certain you were gonna take him.

I don't get this obsession of your of always taking a Canadian but I figured you would take a defenceman and it'd be Dumba.

I wanted Dumba :(

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
I was like 98% certain you were gonna take him.

I don't get this obsession of your of always taking a Canadian but I figured you would take a defenceman and it'd be Dumba.

I wanted Dumba :(

I usually have 3 players selected for each pick (a Canadian and 2 non Canadians) and decide amongst them who to pick. Always hoping Canada takes it all, I'll admit I've taken a Canadian player when another has been on my list and available....old habits die hard:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad