Poll First Goal Game List

Would you rather see the whole list to copy and paste, or copy the list and put your name at the bot

• Full list

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Rather add name to bottom of current game list

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
would you rather copy and paste the full list and pit your pick beside your name or would you rather the list started out with just the game and date and my choice, then copy that list putting your name and pick at the bottom of the game list

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I’d rather a new thread per game, but only start the thread game day. No “advanced” threads. Then we just put our pick in that thread. It’s not like everyone is copying the last list anyway, so you will have to look through the list to find the selections.

Reactions: LostInaLostWorld

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I would like to simply post my pick individually as a post without ever having to copy/paste anything.

As I post from my phone 70% of the time, having to copy/paste the list from the person above me will actively discourage me from participating, while simply typing “Aho” (or whatever) into a single post in a thread on game day will make it likely that I always participate.

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
Not sure how difficult to do each game but a poll w all the players names would be easy for posters. Automatic tally easy to see. Could have an 'Other' for wiseasses like me. Probably more work for mikey though.

ETA if possible it could be one thread where you can zero out the poll for each game. 2 posts. One the poll; the other a list of posters columned with win tallies. And then any ongoing comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhosDatsyukian

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I think the nicest thing would be a Google doc or something with a page for peoples point totals and a page for each game to add your vote.

@the halleJOKEL said he might work on something.

If someone wants to open a page we can collaborate.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
My vote is for a different thread/poll for each game. Probably the most organized way to do it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad