3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
'Workman like' probably the best description. Did what we needed to do but it wasn't too exciting.
The Panarin line looked deadly again, and Othmann looked good on debut. It's great that young guys from the Pack have come up and looked like they belong

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_3656.gif

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
They need to tighten up defensively at times but they generate a lot of offense.
While I agree with you they are out there to put the puck in the net, they are going to have defensive lapses.

I thought laf was the best player on the ice tonight for both teams. We are constantly getting this from him now. He’s turning into huberdeau with more toughness which is something I’d sign up for. (The 90 point huberdeau not the version that’s currently playing)

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Men vs boys. At times it looked like the Rangers were having a PP when playing 5v5. Chicago is plagued with injuries, but nevertheless a good game by the Rangers. I liked what I saw from Othman, he seemed to be at the right place at the right time most of the game, he could have had a goal with a bit more luck, encouraging debut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad