Line Combos: POLE: Who leaves the lineup when Kane plays Mtl

Which Oiler forward sits next game w Kane arriving?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
It should be Shore with him being the worst forward on the roster and a LWer, but it'll probably be someone who has proven to be much better like Sceviour.

edit: Called it. Sceviour on waivers.

Last edited:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
It has to be Shore or Kassian unless they want to mess up the PK units, which played well tonight.

They should want to mess with the PK units. Shore is a disaster out there.

Kane was one of San Jose's top PKers. Run with RNH-Hyman and Ryan/Sceviour-Kane. Sprinkle in some Yamo and Drai too.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
For the third time:

Kane - McD - McLeod
Holloway - Drai - Pulju
Hyman - RNH - Yams
Foegele - Ryan - Perlini

Playing a rookie that is just starting to find his way on his off wing is a way to destroy his confidence . Leave McLeod as 3rd line C

Reactions: ujju2

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Perlini from a skillset pov is completely redundant now. He has no role here now. He was taken on as a desperation find of maybe somebody that could play his way up in the lineup and get some looks. He's not able to play good enough shifts to even do that or be involved in plays. Most games when he's not scoring he looks like a pretender in the NHL. Perlini unfortunately is an exhibit A for a player that has skills that didn't add to those skills and that didn't grow his NHL game. Thus being passed over by every team in the league. Perlini is probably out because if he's not a potential topsix option theres nothing else he brings to the table. Suspect Perlini doesn't even go to Montreal

ps If I was dishonest I would change my answer to Sceviour. haha. But Perlini may be going too.
How is Perlini redundant on the bottom 6? He is pretty much the only one with a NHL shot.
4th line scoring a goal once every five games is gold for Oilers.

Reactions: ujju2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad