Recalled/Assigned: Poirier, Wolf, Ramage, Kulak

St Wardo

Registered Prophet
Oct 16, 2013
New Brunswick
hypetraincomingthrough.jpg

Wolf!

Aug 3, 2010
Really looking forward to Wolf and Poirier getting a game in hopefully.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
these are official transactions too as they are on the AHL transactions page.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I'm surprised Ramage and Kulak are eligible for recall. Perhaps there are "injuries" making these emergency recalls?

Bingo.
Hudler, Russell, Wideman, Brodie for sure will go 'day-to-day' for maintenance. Backlund, Monahan and Gaudreau might also get seats as Maintenance days.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, maybe. But they can't be putting guys on IR because we'll be in the playoffs before 7 days is up. :scared:
actually I do not believe IR exists in the playoffs. If I am correct they are placed on IR today and they come off Saturday night

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Our roster Flames are pretty gassed, so we may very well see all of these guys play. Gives some their first NHL game, so that's pretty exciting.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
We are going to be resting a bunch of guys tomorrow! Excited to see our young guys get valuable ice-time!

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I am still confident that we can get a win with these guys in.

Huska and Hartley stay in touch to make sure they are playing the same system.

Perhaps we see a first NHL goal by someone, the odds of doing that is great :nod:.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Our roster Flames are pretty gassed, so we may very well see all of these guys play. Gives some their first NHL game, so that's pretty exciting.

Guys like Brodie, Wideman, Russell definitely need a rest! They've played some heavy minutes!

Hudler, Gaudreau, Monahan should also get the night off, imo.

Potter, Wotherspoon, Kulak, Ferland, Wolf, Poirier, Bennett, etc. can all play big minutes and let some of our vets bumps and bruises heal up!

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Per sureLoss, these are all emergency recalls so they all have to play tomorrow or else they have to get back sent down. That means we get to see them all play :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad