Post-Game Talk: Pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_9732.gif

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I saw the last 5 minutes and Miller looked like a doofy dad playing pick up. Zero strength or drive and beaten all over the place.

Separately, Tampa had like 9 crosschecks or holds in those 5 minutes including Raddysh humping Kakko without even giving him a reacharound. Refs were in on it too.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Move on. Beat PIT saturday.

I see people drooling over TBL and that we would be eliminated by them in a 7 game series. Yeah BS. The Rangers have the better deeper team.

Just get that shithead Brodzinki off this team. Enough of him.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
As much as I have my qualms with the Rangers, only one of the likely first round opponents is a decent analytics team.

The East sucks.

Florida would inhale us and spit out the carcass. We know what Carolina is. Beyond that...

The Rangers aren't a great team but they're going to be in a tournament with mostly not great teams.

The only one that bothers me, barring a big change in the standings, is Philly. We looked like we never played hockey before against that team and their bread and butter are the exact traits that we can't seem to handle, especially with Captain Softskull coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad