Murray

Scratches
Archibald, Gaunce, Jarry, Sestito, Streit

Injured
Hagelin, Kunitz, Letang, Ruhwedel

Last edited:

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Heading over to Pittsburgh later today for the game - last time I was there Calvert scored the game-winner in OT. Really not sure how this one plays out.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
My team of scientists, mathematicians and research associates, along with every available intern, is currently hard at work to determine whether or not this game violates DSL's Principle of Equivalent Criticality.

I told then since it's not a regular season game, the Principle doesn't (necessarily) apply, but these are thorough and dedicated women and men, and aren't willing to make such a pronouncement lightly and without intense examination and experimentation.

EDIT: There is no truth to the rumor currently spreading on Twitter that these calculations are merely checks of my blood pressure and stomach acid levels.

Last edited:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Based on a limited sample size, the regular season stats suggest our best defenders of the four available are Nutivaara and Harrington. You basically throw out Gabe's stats because it's been two games. Also, because it's been two (meaningless) games, you probably DON'T START HIM IN THE PLAYOFFS unless he's world's better than the other three (he's not).

Now, if you're of the mindset that you don't throw a 20-year old rookie who's been in North America for two weeks into the playoff fire, the stats back up that a Harrington-Nutivaara was the best in the regular season, followed by Quincey-Nutivaara. Point being, all the stats back up Nutivaara being the #5 Dman right now with Murray out. Plug whoever you want in with him.

Unless he's injured, there's really no justification for not playing Nuti.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
douglas-macarthur-quotes-16105.png

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
My team of scientists, mathematicians and research associates, along with every available intern, is currently hard at work to determine whether or not this game violates DSL's Principle of Equivalent Criticality.

I told then since it's not a regular season game, the Principle doesn't (necessarily) apply, but these are thorough and dedicated women and men, and aren't willing to make such a pronouncement lightly and without intense examination and experimentation.

EDIT: There is no truth to the rumor currently spreading on Twitter that these calculations are merely checks of my blood pressure and stomach acid levels.

Sounds like a busy day over there at Kramerica......

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Reading the mains makes me want to run through a wall.

A statement win tonight would be beautiful.

Kentucky

Mar 25, 2014
A huge game today. To win the series, we must win one on the road, and this is the game we need to win. Momentum coming into Nationwide on Sunday would be huge.

Staying out of the penalty box will be huge. Fleury can be rattled if we get a couple of early goals, so I expect us to come out with the same intensity that we did the last game, except this time, we will get a couple of goals.

3-2 Jackets with Bjork, Cam, and Foligno all scoring goals.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
FYI....More tickets for Sunday's game will be released by CBJ at 11am today. These were probably seats held back to offer as incentives to new season ticket buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad