Murray
Fleury

Scratches
Archibald, Gaunce, Jarry, Sestito, Streit

Injured
Hagelin, Kunitz, Letang, Ruhwedel

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
After the .....meh?............of their play the last couple of weeks, it's finally here.

It's on, comrades........:yo:

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Feeling so much more confident just because of the win over Toronto. It's going to be a long, slow day at work. F5 key, don't let me down.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
quote-i-am-a-soldier-i-fight-where-i-am-told-and-i-win-where-i-fight-george-s-patton-44-9-0928.jpg

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Someone asked in another thread about Skraut's videos. On of his best was the the song below, but I won't post his vid here because it's from like 2011 or whatever and features **** ******. But anyway, WeWant10's post made me think of it.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
If the Jackets play the north south game and not try to get fancy at the blue lines, they will win this game and series. This will mean their fore check is going and the Pen D will be turning over pucks. No D corps likes eating the end boards all game.

Make it happen Jackets.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Have to watch on the iPad tonight - just hoping I don't find myself throwing it across the room. :laugh: Go Jackets! Whoop on those Pens!

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Jackets need to get through the initial 5 or 10 minutes and then settle-in. Think the first game in the series favors the more experienced team, particularly when they are playing at home. Bob needs to be huge.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Survive the first 10 minutes then anything is possible.

Jackets need to get through the initial 5 or 10 minutes and then settle-in. Think the first game in the series favors the more experienced team, particularly when they are playing at home. Bob needs to be huge.

I don't think the concern is that initial 10 minutes. Both teams will be hard and fast coming out of the gate. It's navigating the rest of the game that will be interesting, IMO.

I think this first game will answer a lot of questions.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Praying that Bob can have the game of his life tonight, and we put a statement game up tonight. Could you imagine up 1-0 on the road against Pittsburgh:nod: Man I love hockey .

Miggus

Feb 8, 2011
The importance of first goal might be a cliché, but I'm still gonna go ahead and say that the first goal is going to be absolutely huge not only for the game, but I predict that the team scoring it will eventually win the series. Jackets have to come out of the gate strong and take the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad