Post-Game Talk: PLOFFS! Flames win 3-1! Yeaaaah baby!

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Congrats to the Flames and you fans! you guys deserve it! when Gio went down i'm sure it was tough and many (myself included) thought they were done but the team came together and played their hearts out.

Skobel24 thank you for the invite from the Hawks board last nite, very much appreciated, the Flames are very lucky to have Johnny and I'm sure he will be great for many years.

Jiri, what a player! never thought the Wings would let him go and still do not know why, wish you guys the best in the PO! take care and God Bless.

I forgot to add that I hope Brandon has been good for you, he's an excellent locker room guy, also recall Hartley when he led the Avs he is a great motivator and a very good coach, Flames will do well if they continue to play like they did last night.

Last edited:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Oh that's great stuff! You can tell Hartley is a hardass, but...he's also the kind of guy that once you've earned his respect that he has your back like no other and then you'll go through a wall for him.

This really is a special group, I've been saying they remind me of the 04' team for a while, they're just relentless and that is scary for opposing teams, we never die.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I have a feeling Ferland is going to make his presence felt in round 1! If he makes sure he keeps his hits clean, he's going to be punishing the opposition every night!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad