Please rate these guys from best offensive upside to worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
A year prior to the draft, Latendresse was listed 3rd overall by the ISS..... then he got injuried at the beginning of the season, didn't improved a lot after recovering, and whispers about his skating started....

I think that if the draft was repeated, he would go in the top 5. Call me a homer, but he recently dominated the russians in the Q-Russia micro-tournament. I can't tell you if he will be better than the other names listed here, but he has the brain of a Patrice Bergeron, and the size of a monster.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
Kafka said:
A year prior to the draft, Latendresse was listed 3rd overall by the ISS..... then he got injuried at the beginning of the season, didn't improved a lot after recovering, and whispers about his skating started....

I think that if the draft was repeated, he would go in the top 5. Call me a homer, but he recently dominated the russians in the Q-Russia micro-tournament. I can't tell you if he will be better than the other names listed here, but he has the brain of a Patrice Bergeron, and the size of a monster.

Top 5, well, it might be a reach. He would have been a first rounder for sure...I was so surprised to see him fall to us. Anyways, the Habs had a pretty good draft for sure!

Spooky371*

Dr. Charles said:
Es-tu capable de faire plus de fautes d'ortographe?

Lol :biglaugh:
La phrase parfaite du gars qui s'est pu quoi dire :dunno:
Surtout qu'ont est pas dans une compo de francais mais sur un forum anglophone :biglaugh:

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Freaky Habs Fan said:
I guess that nobody really know Skille...:D

Which means he should have been left out of this discussion. Skille wasn't drafted where he was by Chicago to be the "worst" out of this group, that's for sure.

formsoldier*

Most *upside* for the future?

Skille & Carter

Powerforwards with skills are hard to come by, and Skille is one of those sniping-power wingers.

The rest in no particular order.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
formsoldier said:
Most *upside* for the future?

Skille & Carter

Powerforwards with skills are hard to come by, and Skille is one of those sniping-power wingers.

The rest in no particular order.

And what Latendresse is, a Q-butterfly goalie?

Transported Upstater

EddyK said:
Mon cher Molière, j'aimerai t'informer que c'est orthographe :teach: :innocent:

En ingles, por favor (well, I don't know French!), or this thread ends up in the dumpster :(

formsoldier*

MXD said:
And what Latendresse is, a Q-butterfly goalie?

Take a chill pill.

Have I said anything negative about Latendresse? In fact I was going to write him along with Skille and Carter, but I believed that too many people would be upset and write me a post just like yours.

Latendresse has huge upside.

Stop your whining. Leave me alone. I'm not here to please you, I'm here to voice my opinions.

Randall Graves*

Kafka said:

I would take him over Pouliot but top five is pushing it.

Transported Upstater

OK, you went for the more obnoxious approach than I did, congrats :shakehead

Last edited by a moderator:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
formsoldier said:
Have I said anything negative about Latendresse? In fact I was going to write him along with Skille and Carter, but I believed that too many people would be upset and write me a post just like yours.

QUOTE]

Well, it seems you're not only here to voice your opinions, but also your categorizing mistakes! :yo:

Habsaku

Apr 28, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Spectacular_Bid said:
Bottom three:

Richards
Skille
Ladd
I dont know Skille but Richards has impressed me a lot. He's a very good playmaker. Ladd is also a good powerforward but sometimes I think he might top off at the level his teammate Eric Cole is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad