Pre-Game Talk: Please for the love of hockey...

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
.... absolutely thrash the Leafs. As a lifelong Kings fan living near Toronto, there's not too many opportunities to watch the Kings live, especially in this city.

You HF'ers who think Leaf fans are painful on here, try being amongst them daily. I want to win the Cup, but the most important game to date this year for me comes tonight.

Hope the boys didnt blow their wad racking up the goals against the Canadiens (note the E not A). Ill be at the game live, had to give the rights to my first born along with 7 car payments to afford tickets at the most expensive arena in hockey.

So if their is a hockey god, can he please shine down on our boys tomorrow..

Go Kings Go!

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
.... absolutely thrash the Leafs. As a lifelong Kings fan living near Toronto, there's not too many opportunities to watch the Kings live, especially in this city.

You HF'ers who think Leaf fans are painful on here, try being amongst them daily. I want to win the Cup, but the most important game to date this year for me comes tonight.

Hope the boys didnt blow their wad racking up the goals against the Canadiens (note the E not A). Ill be at the game live, had to give the rights to my first born along with 7 car payments to afford tickets at the most expensive arena in hockey.

So if their is a hockey god, can he please shine down on our boys tomorrow..

Go Kings Go!

So you're telling me TML is the Notre Dame of hockey?

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
So you're telling me TML is the Notre Dame of hockey?

As poisonous as Man U fans, and teams alike

They'll make the Leafs defense look like there were six Aki Berg's on the ice.

Im trying not to say anything out of line, Im superstitious like that. But I hope they do. Leafs are missing a lot of key players: Bozak, Bolland, Phaneuf. Lupul is due back tomorrow, he's the heart.

I just hope the back to back doesnt hurt us, our goalies put on a clinic like the last few, are defense are strong as rocks and our forwards fill the net as often as Jenna Jamieson gets.... :yo:

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Me and the girlfriend are going to the game tomorrow, dressed for combat. I too hope we have something left to pummel the Leafs with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad