Tickets: Playoff Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

savebyrichter35

May 22, 2008
Looking for 2 for tonight in the $150-$200 per range. StubHub has come down a decent amount so hopefully something's out there. PM me with what you have. Thanks!

If anyone has offers please PM them to me - I will be going with NYRFAN218 but he has limited access to his computer today so you'll get a quicker response from me

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Friendly reminder: posters are not permitted to solicit offers to buy on HFBoards.

If you have tickets for sale, list their location and your asking price (which must be at or below face value, plus reasonable fees).

Last edited:

thomol

May 11, 2015
Not sure if this would work but does anyone know if there's a way to sell tickets from all for one? I bought one today and was planning on going, but something came up tomorrow night. I was thinking maybe I could give the person my email address and they could just login to my account?

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Not sure if this would work but does anyone know if there's a way to sell tickets from all for one? I bought one today and was planning on going, but something came up tomorrow night. I was thinking maybe I could give the person my email address and they could just login to my account?

That could probably work. Make sure your CC info isn't saved. Could also probably screenshot the QR code, no? Unless they re-generate each time you open the page, in which case just leave it open until the buyer scans.

thomol

May 11, 2015
That could probably work. Make sure your CC info isn't saved. Could also probably screenshot the QR code, no? Unless they re-generate each time you open the page, in which case just leave it open until the buyer scans.
Not sure about the screenshotting but I also just saw a link on the bottom of the page that lets you send the barcode to anyone you want and they create their own account to put the barcode in. That might work also, but I'm not sure how happy a buyer would be about that because I still have access to the same barcode.

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009
Anyone going to the game tonight give yourself extra time. Trump is arriving in NYC this afternoon so it will definitely cause traffic issues.

machphantom

Oct 22, 2011
Don't quite know where to post this, but didn't think it deserved its' own thread... anyone have any idea as to when round 3 tickets would go on sale? I'm an out of towner, but will have some time post-finals to kill down in NYC should the opportunity present itself.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Don't quite know where to post this, but didn't think it deserved its' own thread... anyone have any idea as to when round 3 tickets would go on sale? I'm an out of towner, but will have some time post-finals to kill down in NYC should the opportunity present itself.

in 2015 the last game of round 2 was 5/13 (game 7 vs WAS) and the ECF ticketmaster presale was on 5/14. Game 1 was 5/16 at the garden

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
No sellout pls. need support tomorrow for that crucial G6! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad